Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-13-2019, 05:55 PM   #4851
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I never trusted PCS' own "in-house QC". Sideshow actually would have the resources to set up a professional repair service, but we all know well that's not the case. Why bother, when you have tons of rookie collectors that won't notice they got a return?

I'm spending my PCS credit on new arrivals and PO items only. Even with Hot Toys stuff, you never know.
Or even if they do notice they will keep an unsatisfactory statue rather than be without as ukshaun's case proves.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #4852
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

I heard the head is permanent on on the battle Dress statue, does that mean the Long hair is also permanent attached to the head or is it a seperate piece? I know about the braids being seperate but I mean the wavy hair.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:36 PM   #4853
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
I heard the head is permanent on on the battle Dress statue, does that mean the Long hair is also permanent attached to the head or is it a seperate piece? I know about the braids being seperate but I mean the wavy hair.
Yes, the majority of the hair on the Battle Dress statue is also permanent. Only the 2 braids are separate and need to be attached.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:12 PM   #4854
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I've heard people say the body on the Alpha version is a little reduced from the other two versions. Does anyone have good comparison shots?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:28 PM   #4855
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I've heard people say the body on the Alpha version is a little reduced from the other two versions. Does anyone have good comparison shots?
Credits to whoever this picture belongs to.

I dont see the difference but I heard Jerry say they had to reduce the Bust and Hip size on Alpha to make it look less awkward
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Feb 28, 2 45 44 PM.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	129692  
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:04 PM   #4856
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

I Really want that Battle Dress Chun-Li. I think the portrait looks So Much Better than the other two! Fingers crossed for the waitlist!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:08 PM   #4857
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Credits to whoever this picture belongs to.

I dont see the difference but I heard Jerry say they had to reduce the Bust and Hip size on Alpha to make it look less awkward
As far as i am aware, the only difference between the 3 (excluding the portraits, and outfits) is Alpha has an added section added to the bust to make the outfit work. I remember Jerry M. stating this. Other than that, all 3 are the same.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:33 AM   #4858
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Thanks for the picture. Yeah I don't really see a difference in the body especially not in the hip thigh area. Just maybe in the bust.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:43 AM   #4859
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Yes, the majority of the hair on the Battle Dress statue is also permanent. Only the 2 braids are separate and need to be attached.
No the entire back of the hair is a separate piece. Only the front hair is attached to the portrait which is also attached to the body. The wavy hair is a separate 6+ inch piece.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:00 PM   #4860
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No the entire back of the hair is a separate piece. Only the front hair is attached to the portrait which is also attached to the body. The wavy hair is a separate 6+ inch piece.
I apologize. It's been long enough that I completely forgot that this was the case. I even looked at mine and didn't notice it! Guess it's a good thing that it blends well enough to look like it's one piece...
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote