Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-17-2014, 04:46 AM   #41
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Zombies family as of a last month

Mind. Blown. Dude I still remember the thread from almost a decade ago where you were talking about being a virgin and asking for advice!!

Great pic, great family and great to see you doing so well mate!
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:52 PM   #42
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

^^That post made me laugh pretty hard! I totally forgot all about this thread 'til today. I've been busy with my newborn girl and getting chewed out by a few mods, haha! Great to see some added faces. I'll try to keep it going again with a pic of me and my little girl (5 months), and another one this past Halloween when she was just 3 weeks. Tried to get her to smile with me in that first pic, but she was just too interested in the camera...

AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:24 AM   #43
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
^^That post made me laugh pretty hard! I totally forgot all about this thread 'til today. I've been busy with my newborn girl and getting chewed out by a few mods, haha! Great to see some added faces. I'll try to keep it going again with a pic of me and my little girl (5 months), and another one this past Halloween when she was just 3 weeks. Tried to get her to smile with me in that first pic, but she was just too interested in the camera...

i got a rob zomibe hallowwen mask but no baby to go with it bad a** pic man
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #44
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Thanks, dude. Here's another one of me from three Halloweens ago...creeping on kids from a distance while they were Trick or Treating down the street. I was laughing under the mask just from their reactions to seeing me. They couldn't hear me laughing because they were about four houses down, but they sure as hell knew I was there.

My wife took the picture while she was out of view to make it seem like I was the only creep outside. It was too funny. I had the whole get-up too, man. Lamson knife, Big Mac coveralls, and a pair of vintage jungle boots. I had a different mask on that day from the one I have now.

AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote