Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #1321
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Would love a MKII Baraka Jerry. Have you started work on him yet? If not is he high on the list? Thanks

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #1322
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Jerry, I can't imagine the amount of questions and emails and messages you get concerning your products, but I have to ask....

Does your license of MOTU allow you to pull from the entire line, or are you specifically tied to just Filmation or something else thats specific?

I am just curious if you could pull from the MOTU Classics line that Mattel releases every month? There are sooo many characters they have done already, and they still haven't hit 1/4 of the cast yet.

Can you shed a little light on what your license covers? Thanks.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:59 AM   #1323
7omous

I am a fan of the black bases you are using for mk klassic, and street fighter. Is it feasible to include a black base with your mk 9 statues as well? because I intend on mixing and matching from the releases; and would love to have them all lined up.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #1324
ThomasMak0524
The Spirit

Looks like MK9 statues will have dynamic poses plus environment bases. You can tell with the Scorpion's lair, Shao Kahn's throne. Jerry is using the stages in MK9.

I don't know about the hand base for Kitana though, it could be some original design.

Let's contribute to the designs. (Just for fun)

This one looks perfect for Reptile.

Mileena's clones

Icy snow mountain for Subby

The pit

This one suits anybody.
ThomasMak0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #1325
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hey Jerry would you ever consider doing a statue forum exclusive for one of your upcoming SF PF's....cause lets face it...most of your biggest SF fans are on this site.Thanks
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #1326
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just have a few questions for you, which are=
A.Now that you've announced the UMK3 reptile statue as being limited to just 99 pieces and only available through your website, does this mean it will be the same for the UMK3 scorpion statue, or will scorpion be more widely available to everyone who wants one?[like the MK9 scorpion statue].
B.If you are going to do a klassic UMK3 masked sub zero, will it be available to everyone, or will it be an exclusive like reptile?
C.And finally, you mentioned previously that the MK9 shao kahn statue is in the process of being painted.How long could you say it might be until we get to see a sneak picture of it fully painted?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #1327
no gears
Sinister Six

Hi Jerry, I want to order the classic reptile statue. Just wondering what needs to be in the initial email for reservation. If Im lucky enough to be one of the first 99 that is. Like what kinda info is required if any
no gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #1328
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Reptile Question

Hey Jerry

I wanted to get clarity on a detail in regards to the email ordering system for Reptile (and Alex).

You said that sending multiple emails is OK but you will be disqualified if your email arrives before 5pm PST.

Can you confirm that it's just the early the email that will be disqualified or the person?

E.G.

A) I send two emails. The first arrives at 4:59:59, and the second one arrives at 5:00:01. The first gets disqualified. The second one counts.

B) Or do you as a person get disqualified because you sent an email early and therefore all following emails are disqualified?

In short - is it the email or the person that is disqualified?

Cheers
Mark
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #1329
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Couldn't somebody have an email spam program and just set it to spam the crap out of a certain email at a certain time? If so I hope You would dq that e-mail address.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #1330
Freon
Howling at the Moon

Jerry, will you be implementing your email ordering system that you are doing with MK Reptile, with the MOTU line? I seriously hope not as I do NOT want to miss out on a He-Man exclusive repaint such as Faker, etc. Truthfully I HATE the idea of emailing to get a rare statue at an exact time. Even if it is a low ES why not just put it up on your site for sale and first come - first serve.

Also, sorry if this has been asked but why make a classic Scorpion right after the new Scorpion with so many other characters out there?

And, I second this question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Jerry, I can't imagine the amount of questions and emails and messages you get concerning your products, but I have to ask....

Does your license of MOTU allow you to pull from the entire line, or are you specifically tied to just Filmation or something else thats specific?

I am just curious if you could pull from the MOTU Classics line that Mattel releases every month? There are sooo many characters they have done already, and they still haven't hit 1/4 of the cast yet.

Can you shed a little light on what your license covers? Thanks.
Freon is offline   Reply With Quote