Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #6221
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, if you have the prototype of the 1/4 classic Shao Kahn statue at your office, is there any chance you can post a pic of it, from the front, sitting on a table?[like you did with the 1/4 Raiden and Kotal Kahn statues a while ago].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:58 PM   #6222
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Also are these shipping dates posted reasonable or are the statues going to be significantly delayed?
Are you going to tell him or shall I
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:40 PM   #6223
mkkollector81
Justice League

SHIPPING?????

Hey Jerry
What is the word on shipping concerning and MOTU or MK statues? Anything coming soon in the next month or two...this year? Since the shipment delays are so frequently... can the payment be stretched into 6-8 months to account for the delays???
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:48 PM   #6224
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkkollector81 View Post
Hey Jerry
What is the word on shipping concerning and MOTU or MK statues? Anything coming soon in the next month or two...this year? Since the shipment delays are so frequently... can the payment be stretched into 6-8 months to account for the delays???
I would like to know the same thing.

In the newsletter was confirmed that Vega whill be shipping in november.
So i hope to get some sort off update on which statue's are going to ship this year or Q1 2017.
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:27 AM   #6225
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Hello Jerry,

Okay here's the deal, this is more of a wish than a question. I recently saw that HCG put a Pinhead(Hellraiser) life size bust and to be honest, it's not very good. So understanding that they(HCG) obviously have Life Size license and Sideshow obviously has the Hellraiser III 1/4 scale license and has no(according to what they've said) plans to do any Life Size Busts what are the chances PCS would consider picking up the license and doing a Life Size Bust some real Justice since no one else seems capable or willing?

I mean I've seen three Life Size representations and none of them are even close to being on target sculpt or paint wise. I think this would be an amazing challenge for PCS and I think you guys could really knock it out of the park.

Thanks in advance!
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:20 PM   #6226
Punchy
Fantastic Four

Any updates on Blanka 1/4 shipping? Thanks.
Punchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 06:53 PM   #6227
neostatues74
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Any up to date news on the MK Raiden, when will it be ready to ship. Thanks.
neostatues74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:18 AM   #6228
addic
The X-Men

Hey, Jerry...how is production for the mixed media He-Man and Battlecat going? Last update I heard of was that it would ship in November from China. Is this still the case? Can you show us some production pics?

Thx in advance.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:08 PM   #6229
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Hey, Jerry...how is production for the mixed media He-Man and Battlecat going? Last update I heard of was that it would ship in November from China. Is this still the case? Can you show us some production pics?

Thx in advance.
Production is going well. Last samples we got are approved other than some minor issues.

Unfortunately that factory is backed up finishing Akuma 1:3 and Scorpion/Sub Zero 1:3 so they recently told us the He-Man/Battlecat will not ship until April.

No one is happy about that but there is no other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neostatues74 View Post
Any up to date news on the MK Raiden, when will it be ready to ship. Thanks.

Very close. Shipping from China in November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
Any updates on Blanka 1/4 shipping? Thanks.
Hit a huge snag in packaging. Pieces were breaking so they have had to re-do all the packaging. Im thinking January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Hello Jerry,

Okay here's the deal, this is more of a wish than a question. I recently saw that HCG put a Pinhead(Hellraiser) life size bust and to be honest, it's not very good. So understanding that they(HCG) obviously have Life Size license and Sideshow obviously has the Hellraiser III 1/4 scale license and has no(according to what they've said) plans to do any Life Size Busts what are the chances PCS would consider picking up the license and doing a Life Size Bust some real Justice since no one else seems capable or willing?

I mean I've seen three Life Size representations and none of them are even close to being on target sculpt or paint wise. I think this would be an amazing challenge for PCS and I think you guys could really knock it out of the park.

Thanks in advance!

They want too much money for the license. I cant pay their fee and still have enough money left to create a great collectible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkkollector81 View Post
Hey Jerry
Vega & He-Man Bust on their way from China

Raiden, Oro, Hordak shipping from China in the next few weeks.

Akuma 1:3 shipping from China before end of November

Evil Lyn & She-Ra & Cammy shipping before end of year

Cant mess with payment plans this late in the projects production

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, if you have the prototype of the 1/4 classic Shao Kahn statue at your office, is there any chance you can post a pic of it, from the front, sitting on a table?[like you did with the 1/4 Raiden and Kotal Kahn statues a while ago].Cheers!
We dont have the 1:4 Shao Kahn here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
How soon until we see the 1/3 judge dredd?
A year or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
Jerry,

Can you please kindly consider to produce a 1:1 scale life size Howling bust?

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

One
Im not convinced people will pay $1000 for a Howling Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
questions since I have not dealt with PCS directly before...

I preordered Cammy EX in December 2015 and paid a $105 Paypal deposit. It says shipping Sept 30, 2016

In April 2016 I preordered the She-Ra EX and paid a $100 paypal deposit. This one says shipping Oct 16, 2016

In both preorders when can I expect to get an invoice to pay off the remaining balance of each before they ship out? 15...30...etc days before? I have not received any invoice yet to pay off either one.

Also are these shipping dates posted reasonable or are the statues going to be significantly delayed?

thanks
The final payment is not due until the collectibles are shipping from China. The dates on the payment plan are estimates.

As soon as those items leave the port of China/Hong Kong, we send emails to collectors letting them know final payments are due.

Both She-Ra and Cammy should ship this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletroll View Post
Hi Jerry, I noticed all 1:3 show the same estimated weight. Now that the first production samples have landed, can you tell if this is an accurate estimate?
Especially since you mentioned there have been some changes to Akuma to give him more support.
If they turn out much heavier, my shelves might not be able to support them.
You can shoot an email to customer service to see what their latest info is. I dont have that info myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Jerry, is Lord of Darkness still being released next month?
Unfortunately no. Still going to be a few more months. Like Robocop, very difficult project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformers View Post
Hi Jerry, which Mkx you made next? Any chance to see Reptile or Raiden in future?? My next preorder its Sub zero. Thank you!!
I dont want to give anything away too early

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Sorry, gotta ask again Jerry... Any interest in acquiring the Arika license, to make these guys:

I dont see that happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sunrise View Post
Hey guys, not sure where to post this, but I was wondering for the 1:4 statues with light-up feature, where are the batteries placed? In the base?
So far, all my PCS statues are on PO, so I was just wondering. Then, if the LED is spoilt (or burnt) over time, is there an avenue for service?
it really depends on the piece. Lately we are doing more and more cords, instead of batteries.

The honest answer is usually once that LED is inserted into the statue its not really replaceable. The LEDs we are using are rated for a crazy long life though (I dont remember the exact years)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjj1987 View Post
Jerry,do you got any idea which statues are going to be shipped this year??

Like Cammy,Nash,Kinatro,Shao Kahn and all of the rest??
Nash, Kintaro should be early 2017. Kintaro around Aprilish
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #6230
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Hi Jerry, I'll ask again

What could we expect first if at all
1:3 sagat or 1:4 ultra?

Thanks
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote