Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

View Poll Results: Robot Horse or Real Horse
Robot Horse 18 26.87%
Real Horse 49 73.13%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2018, 12:03 PM   #21
AC_808
Hercules

I guess the one advantage to a robotic horse is that it won't get killed quickly in a fight.

If XM does stay with the robotic horse, then they should make it less complicated.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:32 PM   #22
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

XM shines when it does robotic elements. Hulkbuster, any Ironman, Cable's arm, Mag's Throne. They will make an amazing robotic horse.

Doing a regular horse has risks to getting to perfection. I would rather they stick to what they excel at.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:39 PM   #23
Lockdown
Mephisto

I think this going to be a cyborg horse from looking at the horse's mane. The horse got hurt badly so Batman retrofitted them with robotic limbs, etc. Now Batman can chase down Catwoman on her futuristic bike. For engineering purposes for the statue, steel rods might be needed up the legs to hold the total weight of Batman and the horse, so I thinking it might be easier using robotic legs.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:14 AM   #24
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Cyborg horse would be a happy medium. I know that XM is great at doing armors/mechanical parts. They are also good at most things

I voted real horse. But that's not to say don't armor up the horse. I just don't get the logic of the robot horse. Seems like they are doing it just to do it. If robots were the theme through the line, I would get it. But so far, the most "mechanics" we have seen are Bane's juice pack and Catwoman's motorcycle. Just a basic, slightly more streamline motorcycle.

Joker, Batman, Harley, Poison Ivy, Batgirl -- none of these have any hints of machines. It's not like they are even fighting machines/robots.

If XM wants to do a robot horse, I can see it fitting into the Batman Wasteland line more. Think about it.....horses wouldn't be able to stand the radioactivity, so Batman made one.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #25
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Real Armoured horse for sure. Looks a lot better.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote