Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-07-2020, 07:43 AM   #801
DarkKnight85
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I waited too long like a fool. I kept checking on the EX on sideshow and didn't pull the trigger. I had $200 in points with $125 in gift cards and didn't pull the trigger...

I was hesitant because I have some some finance problems that are taking priority. That and I'm still kind of bitter about the DOOM Eternal Statue being overly high in price which made me weary of spending money on another statue. What a great statue this Eileen is. I did sign up for the wait list, that way I can make a decision if it happens.
DarkKnight85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:06 AM   #802
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

I finally got around to it, another great addition to the line. It's on par with Lady Maria and The Hunter. Tough to capture in photos but it looks fantastic in person.

Sadly though, one of the cloak pieces arrived with two broken tips which I find strange since the ends have a lot of give. I will reach out to CS for a replacement part.

HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:06 AM   #803
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:48 PM   #804
Vendetta
The X-Men

Very cool - thanks for sharing, congrats on the statue and hopefully you can get a replacement part quickly.

Seeing this makes me recall just how awesome Bloodborne was. Kind of itching to play through it again now.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #805
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Thanks for the pictures! It is hard to capture the awesomeness of this statue in image form. Definitely needs some kind of rotating display to really show off what makes it so cool
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 07:27 AM   #806
DarkKnight85

Well I had my waitlist go through at sideshow for the exclusive. I thought about it a lot, but I pulled the trigger. I picked up a part time job that I've been working a lot of hours so I kind of wanted to reward myself.

Funny thing is, as much as I like this piece I can't help but feel I want the Hunter a little bit more. I mean I want them both, so I'll just have to hunt down the Hunter at a later time.

These bloodborne pieces are all great. Eileen, The Hunter, and Lady maria are all so elegant, especially the latter two. Eileen is more of a dynamic/spooky piece.

Maybe down the line, I try and look through forums, I can find someone to sell the Hunter for a reasonable price as well as the original exclusive Maria with the table. I have to say, prime 1 chose well with the characters they wanted. I mean Germain and the doll would be good choices, but if you could only choose 3, these might actually be the top 3 to select to represent the game.
Old 08-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #807
DarkKnight85

Also, if these Bloodborne pieces are this good just imagine the Dark Souls ones they are going to do. I mean, if they are smart they will do a Artorias with a young Sif or something included in the base. Soul of Cinder, Ornstein, the Nameless King, Dark Souls 3 Shrine Maiden, they have some really good choices they can use.
Old 08-23-2020, 08:07 PM   #808
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

The Dark Souls piece I would like to see most from Prime 1 would probably be The Dancer from 3. Looking Glass Knight from 2 would be awesome as well.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 09:33 PM   #809
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight85 View Post
Well I had my waitlist go through at sideshow for the exclusive. I thought about it a lot, but I pulled the trigger. I picked up a part time job that I've been working a lot of hours so I kind of wanted to reward myself.

Funny thing is, as much as I like this piece I can't help but feel I want the Hunter a little bit more. I mean I want them both, so I'll just have to hunt down the Hunter at a later time.

These bloodborne pieces are all great. Eileen, The Hunter, and Lady maria are all so elegant, especially the latter two. Eileen is more of a dynamic/spooky piece.

Maybe down the line, I try and look through forums, I can find someone to sell the Hunter for a reasonable price as well as the original exclusive Maria with the table. I have to say, prime 1 chose well with the characters they wanted. I mean Germain and the doll would be good choices, but if you could only choose 3, these might actually be the top 3 to select to represent the game.

Great news congrats. Dynamic pose and detailed piece.
Had this on order also.

Hoping my luck is as good for a Batman Ninja. As you say I waited to long to join the waitlist.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #810
DarkKnight85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
Great news congrats. Dynamic pose and detailed piece.
Had this on order also.

Hoping my luck is as good for a Batman Ninja. As you say I waited to long to join the waitlist.
Thx, yea I have it coming in during Halloween, so I guess you could say it's quite good time and a thematic piece that I'm looking forward to.

I know you say you had it on order, did you get it in hand yet? Are you overall happy with it?

What do you guys think the chances are of getting the Hunter and Lady Maria (the old edition) for decent prices buying them privately? You guys think maybe both of those pieces can be bought privately for $800 - $1000? I know it seems a lot of lady maria prices are high on ebay and such. Unfortuantely, I think I only want to chase the old edition. I think the table and candle helps sell the atmosphere that the piece is trying to convey.

Also, it's crazy to think that at original retail prices, all 3 of these bloodborne pieces could be purchased all for the price of the DOOM Eternal Statue complete edition. I'm going to be keeping an eye on that. Hoping that one get sold at Sideshow at one point, to better help with the shipping.