Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-31-2020, 02:26 AM   #681
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
It’s not worth it anymore. The shipping , duty and general price has gotten ridiculous. Did I mention these are now so hard to sell aftermarket as well. Nobody is willing to pay even with a weak Canadian dollar I still get low ball offers
It's been like that for a long time now in the aftermarkets. But every time we sell something there's always those who says why are you buying for flipping? They will say I buy a statue to keep and will never sell. Ridiculous comments by some collectors assuming when someone sells it only means flipping to make a good profit. They should know better by now 90% of these will go quite less than retail. Even when I sell below retail I get a lot more asking for even less and free shipping. The price increases and fees will never hold up at these high retail prices. Maybe back 5 years it would be fine. Definitely not anymore. Prices will continue to rise along with all the fees. They are starting to find out what collectors will pay. Until we stop buying they will just keep making the and charging higher prices.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote