Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #131
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

I don't care about numbers or some day one card. Getting a prototype-perfect release with nothing broken is all that matters. I admit, I wasn't excited about Bowser, because he's more or less what I'd expected - but he's massive! I'm glad they went with their gut ambition on getting the scale right.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:48 PM   #132
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

People cancelled cause they couldn't get a low number?! They're going to regret that decision when this piece comes out me thinks.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #133
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Yeah it was frustrating to say the least. I know it is going to be impossible to get a low number with that many people trying to validate all at once. But considering I had a blind pre-order months ago, just to be thrown in the pool of people that just made pre-orders a few days ago or even people pre-ordering today kinda sucks. Then for the validation period to go up in flames and having to wait 20 minutes doesn’t help.

Yeah it’s just a number, but Jesus that went very bad. This is a learning experience so hopefully they find what the problem was and fix it for next time. I guess congrats on the people that were able to get their validation in under a minute. You were the lucky ones.

I totally agree and the Blind Pre Orders should have not went into the same pool of new orders when we supported Bowser months ago and showed a loyal confidence that we trusted them from their great past work that Bowser will be tuly Eipc!!!

Plus, if a customer didn't like it after the reveal F4F would allow a cancellation with full refund. So, everyone had a chance to do the Blind order then cancel if they wanted to, so Blind Orders really should be in a seperate lower pool then the recent orders .. The Blinds should have there own Validation..
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #134
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
I don't care about numbers or some day one card. Getting a prototype-perfect release with nothing broken is all that matters. I admit, I wasn't excited about Bowser, because he's more or less what I'd expected - but he's massive! I'm glad they went with their gut ambition on getting the scale right.
I'm glad the detail is there because if he were just big I wouldn't have gotten him. His size is impressive, but if he were just a big ol' piece of tacky looking plastic I would have saved my money for something else.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:56 PM   #135
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Oh yeah, I failed to mention the details. Without that, he's like an oversize vinyl you'd find at Toys R Us. The fit and finish on the base is sharp.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #136
Chargersfan57

Hopefully all the details can be preserved for the production. He's going to be commanding that's for sure!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #137
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Blind Pre-orders weren't advertised to have there own pool for validation so it should not have priority. But maybe for future releases.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:00 PM   #138
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
And yes ALF it was a big fail. It didn't matter so much if you were on time but more about what online service you use.
I agree and understand and it was not Working due to F4F technical issues with IOS and some other Browsers..

My Online Service is great though and all else loaded super fast except the Validation button didnt work..

I still Love F4F and like others here have stated it was a fail, but now we can see where things went wrong and how to improve in the future. I like the idea someone said that Blind Day One should get a cool slighlty better bonus and then do a different Bonus for Live Day one orders...
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:42 PM   #139
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Yeah i understanding that they didnt have to do the 12 month flex-pay option. But all i was saying is that I probably had a better chance of a lower number if my blind pre-order counted.

Its sucks, but i'll live. Its not the end of the world. But I am laughing at the people that legit cancelled because they couldnt get a low number. Thats just silly. I dont understand those people.
Oh definitely, i'm not saying you were one of those people but i saw a lot of people believing they were entitled to a lower number, when that was never the intention of the blind PO.

I think something clearer should have been set up and if you did do the blind PO you should have just got a bonus card saying that you did the PO blind and thanks for your support.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #140
Slamboni
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
+1

Wasn't having longer to pay it off the bonus for the blind pre-order?

Why should you get something special just for pre-ordering a pre-order.
Slamboni is offline   Reply With Quote