Old 05-24-2017, 03:07 PM   #5961
Fred
Frackin!

Oh ok thanks
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #5962
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Any chance of a new 1/4 Giger Alien from the first film?
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:09 PM   #5963
John M
Frackin!

Alex, with the announcement of the joker mask I caught myself thinking about something: what about a new 1:1 bust?! I'm a sucker for joker and I'm buying the mask, but I would reaaaaaally love a new bust! (Since I didn't get the chance to get the first one)
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:58 PM   #5964
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Alex

Does Hasbro's Black Series Star Wars releases (or any other companies various lines) allow Sideshow to create the same character's that SS might not have been able to release before? With Hasbro's yearly fan voting poll we're getting characters like Darth Revan and the upcoming Jaina Solo. So then why isn't SS allowed to release the same characters in a premium format at the very least?

On top of that, why is Hasbro allowed to have an open vote from fans to have their favorite characters released while SS still maintains that everything non-cannon is still off limits? Last years Hasbro list (which lead to the upcoming Jaina Solo) included some long awaited characters that fans have wanted SS to release including Mara Jade, Starkiller, and Darth Talon (if you were to ever revisit her). Why can't SS have their own open fan voting poll?

Thanks!
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 03:43 PM   #5965
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

Does Hasbro's Black Series Star Wars releases (or any other companies various lines) allow Sideshow to create the same character's that SS might not have been able to release before? With Hasbro's yearly fan voting poll we're getting characters like Darth Revan and the upcoming Jaina Solo. So then why isn't SS allowed to release the same characters in a premium format at the very least?

On top of that, why is Hasbro allowed to have an open vote from fans to have their favorite characters released while SS still maintains that everything non-cannon is still off limits? Last years Hasbro list (which lead to the upcoming Jaina Solo) included some long awaited characters that fans have wanted SS to release including Mara Jade, Starkiller, and Darth Talon (if you were to ever revisit her). Why can't SS have their own open fan voting poll?

Thanks!
See post #5893
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:11 AM   #5966
DiscoCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
See post #5893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylover View Post
Is it specific to Sideshow ? and if so why ? I ask because Gentle Giant has a Darth Revan this year and Hasbro has Jaina Solo, both non canon characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Apologies as I more than likely misspoke in my previous post in regards to the definition to canon and non-canon (apologies for that). I was considering many characters within Legends to be canon when I spoke. So basically many Legends characters, from my understanding, would be possible to pursue (such as Jania Solo) as well as Video game characters (such as Darth Revan). I believe Mara Jade, although part of the Legends category MAY still be off limits at this time

Thanks for pointing that post out =)

So now Alex, I guess the question is if there's a master list of "Can-do's/Can't-do's" that Sideshow has for Star Wars characters? Can we ask about specific characters being available like Starkiller (Vader's apprentice), a Darth Talon redo (for fans that have been wanting one who missed the first release), Darth Revan, etc? And why can Hasbro have a fan poll asking for what character fans want to see released while Sideshow doesn't even seem interested in creating EU PF's anymore?

Thanks as always!
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:25 AM   #5967
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
As an aside I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on vacation starting next week until May 30th, so please keep on submitting questions and I'll answer away once I'm back from my trip overseas. Thanks!
What is going on with the MOTU line? Been a long time since any updates....
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:03 PM   #5968
toty21
The Avengers

Hi Alex, I know this might have been asked and you may not be able to say much on the matter, but will we be seeing any upcoming Alien/Aliens collectibles in 1/4 scale? Or any Alien Covenant collectibles for that matter? Thanks
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #5969
Lecter83
Fantastic Four

Hi Alex, among the many horror characters Sideshow has released in Premium Format, is there a chance to see TALL MAN from actor by Angus Scrimm in PHANTASM? Thank you.
Lecter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #5970
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Nevermind, duh lol.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote