Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #4181
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
****Episode spoilers ahead*****

This may be a really good point to stop watching and not waste anymore time on it. This whole season was bad overall. If not for Negan it would have been unwatchable all around.
Thinking the same...I'll probably waste some more time on it, though.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:51 AM   #4182
johnclone
The Enchantress

Excuse me uhh, Mr Negan sir?

Sigh.....What is it Ralph?

Well, uh, sir... I was just wondering, I see the uh bullets are here from the factory, but you know, the guy in charge of everything revolving around making our bullets sir, well we know he used to be a part of Rick's crew and he is pretty smart, I mean you've said so yourself many times. So I was thinking, maybe one of us should take one of the fresh rounds of ammo and load it into a gun that he didn't personally hand you, you know, just randomly pick one bullet, and just fire one single round in a random gun, and see if it works. I mean, we don't even have to tell him that we're performing the test, we could just go out back and do it quickly, and make sure that it works properly? You know, before we issue them to all of our people and go out to battle not even knowing yet if any of them fire correctly or if they might oh I don't know, explode in our faces?

Ralph, that is the DUMBEREST idea I've ever heard! Now get out of here with that SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit before I wack your dick off!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:35 PM   #4183
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

No Walking Dead tonight.

Seems just like yesterday Rick and Neegan were threatening each other into oblivion.
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:30 PM   #4184
johnclone
The Enchantress

When Negan escapes from the jail he'll take a trip to Texas and meet up with the FTWD crew.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #4185
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

I'll just take a prequel spinoff about the Rise of the Saviors. Make sure it includes JDM and Steve Ogg.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #4186
johnclone
The Enchantress

Contains spoilers from Season 9 ep 1

Trying to recall how many museums over the years I've been in that have glass floors in the main stairway section where everyone walks and they probably get thousands of visitors walking on the glass floors all the time every day.

At least Maggie hung that one guy. Finally.

Oh and damn, that one character who nobody cares about at all and probably nobody here remembers his name died going back to save a horse! I guess we can take comfort in knowing that he was not wearing any protective gear at all! Not a single piece of body armor was worn by anyone actually. But hey, Maggie was wearing a nice durable flannel shirt!

Oh! And Jesus is such a badass that he doesn't even need a weapon. His boots are his weapons! That's right walkers you are toast. KICK! KICK! KICK! Jesus! Behind you! KICK! KICK! This is going to be the best season yet!
Old 10-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #4187
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Contains spoilers from Season 9 ep 1

This is going to be the best season yet!

I sense a little sarcasm here.

off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #4188
Frankierock
Omega Red

Wow glad someone here watched the entire episode...I for one fell asleep right before it became a romantic comedy. You know the part When King asked Carol to marry her and she was. Like, ohh no don't ask me now King...hold that ring and ask me again some other time teehee...all after they took a fancy stroll in a museum. Guess this brings new meaning to the Walking Dead.

Hey I got an idea for a real good ending when Rick leaves...

Rick finds and " accidentally" launches Skynet and destroys the entire cast into oblivion....and we can get on with our lives...
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:52 PM   #4189
johnclone
The Enchantress

I was waiting for Ezekiel to say "My dearest maiden Carol, thy fair buttocks donteth quitteth. Thy posterior is clearly made of brick, all I want to do is a zooma zoom zoom and a boom boometh as thouest shakest thy extraordinary rump."

Maybe next time.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #4190
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
I was waiting for Ezekiel to say "My dearest maiden Carol, thy fair buttocks donteth quitteth. Thy posterior is clearly made of brick, all I want to do is a zooma zoom zoom and a boom boometh as thouest shakest thy extraordinary rump."

Maybe next time.
Well that would have been entertaining. You should write for the walking dead. The only thing walking dead is this show. I'm behind on Fear the walking dead but that is honestly turning into the better show. Was i supposed to remember and care about that kid dying? A don't know man, this used to be must see TV. I was 20 minutes in and couldn't wait for it to be over.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote