Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #2271
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
Thanks for the heads up you two. I got my order in at BBTS instead. The net payment should be about $150 to $250 cheaper for me compared to SS.

Also I cancelled my pre-order at SS. I'm well within the 24-hour grace period, but I wanted to ask if I will get the full refund of the NRD. I put Slan on a payment plan and I see there is a Payment Plan cancellation fee.
The payment plan makes it tricky - the language seems to suggest there's a $20 fee for canceling that. I'd contact their CS when they re-open tomorrow morning to check.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #2272
frag
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
The payment plan makes it tricky - the language seems to suggest there's a $20 fee for canceling that. I'd contact their CS when they re-open tomorrow morning to check.
Thanks. I sent them an e-mail just now. Hopefully they answer back same day tomorrow.
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:15 AM   #2273
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Interesting to see Slan go up before Femto. Either way it turned out great, I'm glad to see an alternate portrait.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:19 AM   #2274
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I'll just stick with Sideshow. It would have been nice to save what will probably be $60 off the actual price, but a $300 NRD and no payment plan is a big drawback. Not to mention, if you plan on buying any other statues, you will get almost $60 in Sideshow rewards.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:49 AM   #2275
Stiler
U talkin' to me?

Ok, seriously, why does my order keep getting pushed back when it seems like everyone else has already gotten their statue?

I pre ordered this on the first day and now my last flexpay which was supposed to be charged on the 25th of this month has been pushed back yet again, now to May 25th instead.

Anyone else in this same boat or have you all got yours by now? I just have this feeling like it's going to keep being pushed back and then I'm gonna get a "sorry we have to cancel your order" email because they ran out of stock or something.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:29 AM   #2276
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I postponed my final payment until may 25th maybe a significant amount of people did the same so they just held back some more people until that date to make processing and shipping easier for them.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:59 AM   #2277
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
Ok, seriously, why does my order keep getting pushed back when it seems like everyone else has already gotten their statue?

I pre ordered this on the first day and now my last flexpay which was supposed to be charged on the 25th of this month has been pushed back yet again, now to May 25th instead.

Anyone else in this same boat or have you all got yours by now? I just have this feeling like it's going to keep being pushed back and then I'm gonna get a "sorry we have to cancel your order" email because they ran out of stock or something.
Guts? I ordered on day one, still waiting for mine.
When i asked cs they just said that prime1 send it in batches, they are late to deliver the next one and they dont know when to expect.

we are on the same boat
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:43 AM   #2278
frag
Fantastic Four

Update on the SS NRD refund and Payment Cancellation fee.

I guess I got the full NRD refund? They gave me a copy paste answer and nothing about the Payment Cancellation fee I asked about.

Oh, well. I'll see if i do get the full NRD refund in the next few business days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #2279
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
Update on the SS NRD refund and Payment Cancellation fee.

I guess I got the full NRD refund? They gave me a copy paste answer and nothing about the Payment Cancellation fee I asked about.

Oh, well. I'll see if i do get the full NRD refund in the next few business days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think you will as I'm pretty sure any cancellation fees apply after your start making payment plan payments. They are separate from the NRD.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:12 PM   #2280
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post

If you're speaking about guts I have not got mine yet either. Fine with just waiting though
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote