Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-25-2018, 06:13 AM   #141
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Yeah I'm hoping someone does a Carnotaurus statue. I've been a fan of that dinosaur for as long as I can remember and finally having it added to the Jurassic movie canon was really awesome.
I'm just surprised it took them this long to feature one. It's an insanely popular dinosaur.

I was also very excited to see the
Spoiler
Allosaurus, as that is my favorite carnivore. Shame it was just a young one and only briefly shown though.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:20 PM   #142
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
You read his question wrong, he said no spoilers but still wanted to know the answer to his question.
No I didn't read his question wrong at all. He wanted to know if the dinosaur was in the film, not the duration of how long. That's still a spoiler.

That's like you asking 'hey I haven't seen Inifinity War yet, so no spoilers, but can anyone tell me if Hawkeye is in the film?'

And I reply 'yeh, but he's only in the film for 10 seconds, so you're not missing much'

You telling me that's not a spoiler?

All the guy wanted to know was if the dinosaur in question was in the movie. That's all he should recieve, particularly after saying no spoilers. Giving screen time is a spoiler
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 01:00 PM   #143
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
No I didn't read his question wrong at all. He wanted to know if the dinosaur was in the film, not the duration of how long. That's still a spoiler.

That's like you asking 'hey I haven't seen Inifinity War yet, so no spoilers, but can anyone tell me if Hawkeye is in the film?'

And I reply 'yeh, but he's only in the film for 10 seconds, so you're not missing much'

You telling me that's not a spoiler?

All the guy wanted to know was if the dinosaur in question was in the movie. That's all he should recieve, particularly after saying no spoilers. Giving screen time is a spoiler
Those 10 seconds might be critical though, so he is still safe.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote