Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-19-2018, 11:35 PM   #31
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaSight View Post
Official sale was Sept 1 2017 but I turned the 'keys' over to the new owners the week of Chun Li preorder in May 2017
So where are they now? Miss the Jerry days for sure.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:51 PM   #32
dao2
Cyclops

I like Jerry, but I've been getting my statues steady since they took over, whether due to them or not I can't say, but I am liking it so far ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:55 PM   #33
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
I don’t
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:09 AM   #34
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
knowing these guys, they will stop the TMNT line after 2 or 3 turtles... :/
No they will make all 4 but it will be 2031 before you get the 4th.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:38 AM   #35
KELPIE
New Republic

I've never had any issues with PCS. However, I've also never bought a bunch of stuff I didn't want or didn't have the patience to wait for.

So from a purely purchasing, waiting and having an awesome product turn up (much) later, everything is sweet.

For those of you who want to cancel, refund, transfer a PO or have QC issues, I can't comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Probably because they didn't get a lot of orders. TBH I don't see any of their new lines selling that well, even TMNT. A lot of people say they want it but they just don't sell enough even if people like the companies and the statues are well done :|
I'll buy all of their TMNT, just like I will buy all of their TF stuff. Depending on how their G.I.Joe stuff goes, I'll get all of that too.

I can see the TMNT selling amazing, the TF stuff selling well but the G.I.Joe stuff might struggle.

However it's like when SF statues were first on the market, they didn't sell the best and it took time for the market to notice them. Similar with the 80's cartoon stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
knowing these guys, they will stop the TMNT line after 2 or 3 turtles... :/
That is not fair at all. SF line is still going, He-Man went way deeper than anyone could have expected and potentially deeper than any He-Man line ever will and MK Klassic had a good selection of characters

If you were to argue about any company cancelling a line early PCS shouldn't be one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
OuttaSight is Jerry.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:22 AM   #36
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

The way the Raphael and Optimus are looking has given me hope for GI Joe. This thread has put a small cloud over that hope, but Kelpie brings up a good point. PCS is pumping out SF and MK statues and I know people who own them with no complaints. Those lines at least have to be keeping the company afloat.

I do feel bad for the people in this thread who've been burned by the bad customer service. The good news is it's convention season so PCS has to show up somewhere right? When they do hopefully someone can get some straight answers about what's going on.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:49 AM   #37
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Yup. Welcome to last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaSight View Post
Official sale was Sept 1 2017 but I turned the 'keys' over to the new owners the week of Chun Li preorder in May 2017
Yeah I stopped buying PCS , stuff just takes too long. I reckon Jerry was smart letting go , seems like they don’t make enough money to run the place . Customer service complaints have been going on since the inception of this company , but altleast Jerry would respond and put everyone at ease. Why is this so hard honestly. Customer service should be a default function of any business.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #38
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Jerry was smart letting go? No. Jerry dug himself and the company a hole that he couldn't get himself out of, and in the process screwed over a lot of customers. Jerrys actions speaks for himself and the type of guy he is. The guys a sleazeball that ran off with our money and everyone seemingly gave this guy a free pass, while blaming Ant and the company. It was ALL Jerry to blame for this crap going on now. The guys got talent, I give him that. But he's a pretty slimey guy.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:06 AM   #39
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

My tracking number for the 1:3 Ryu has stopped moving since may 14th...been emailing pcs usps and my local post office for weeks now with no result whatsoever
I would think paying 100's of dollars for a statue would be enough on the customers part but man actualy getting a statue in hand is a battle
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #40
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Jerry was smart letting go? No. Jerry dug himself and the company a hole that he couldn't get himself out of, and in the process screwed over a lot of customers. Jerrys actions speaks for himself and the type of guy he is. The guys a sleazeball that ran off with our money and everyone seemingly gave this guy a free pass, while blaming Ant and the company. It was ALL Jerry to blame for this crap going on now. The guys got talent, I give him that. But he's a pretty slimey guy.
Admittedly I dont know the whole picture. None of us probably do. But how exactly is it Jerrys fault that Customer Support isnt responding since Ant moved the company to NC?

Ive spoken with Anthony over the phone about the direction of the company and I had a great talk with him last year. I was excited about the transition. But things arent going smoothly and they arent communicating with people. Something needs to change now because this is not a way to retain customers.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote