Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #121
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just my opinion.

No way that is Boba Fett, He is not a Mandalorian so wouldn't be part of the clan. Plus the armor colors are all wrong. Way too orange on the helmet and wrist and the left shoulder armor is too dark as well.

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:04 PM   #122
Mister H
Green Goblin

Second episode is really good as well though not as good as the first. Love all the references to original trilogy. Sideshow needs to make a Mandalorian PF.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:49 PM   #123
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Where was it confirmed? All I read was a fan theory article that brightened up a dark area of a room where several people in Mandalorian garb were standing around. One of them had a few red areas on his costume so the author screamed Boba.
I guess it does say possible

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11...he-mandalorian
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 04:42 PM   #124
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Loved episode 2 as well. I am so glad the main theme is the music when they were riding the creatures from first episode. Finally a theme again. Love it.
Great show and it finally feels like Star Wars again. 👍🏻
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #125
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
I thought these guys were supposed to be vicious bounty hunters? This was guy was nice and funny at one point. I enjoyed and the ending.
Depends on the clan, some are pretty vicious others are more honorable warriors. They kind of showed that in The Clone Wars animated series and even touched on it in Rebels animated series where they kind of had a Mandalorian Civil War, which was kind of started by Darth Maul.

The beginning of the theme song kind of reminds me of the music they play in Star Trek when Klingon ship decloaks to surprise everyone.

The 2nd episode was really good but it seemed really short, normally 1/2 hour shows run 21 mins to give space to commercials and 1 hour shows run roughly 45 mins. The 1st episode of Mandalorian ran 49 mins and this second episode was only 30 mins long.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:03 PM   #126
Augen
The Hulk

I'm enjoying it. I like dynamic between the Mandalorians and his bounty. The Mudhorn scene and Jawas make the Mandalorian feel both bad ass, yet not unstoppable at all. He fails and gets beat up a lot.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:28 AM   #127
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Depends on the clan, some are pretty vicious others are more honorable warriors. They kind of showed that in The Clone Wars animated series and even touched on it in Rebels animated series where they kind of had a Mandalorian Civil War, which was kind of started by Darth Maul.

The beginning of the theme song kind of reminds me of the music they play in Star Trek when Klingon ship decloaks to surprise everyone.

The 2nd episode was really good but it seemed really short, normally 1/2 hour shows run 21 mins to give space to commercials and 1 hour shows run roughly 45 mins. The 1st episode of Mandalorian ran 49 mins and this second episode was only 30 mins long.
The first episode has a 40 minute run time. Episode 2 is 32 minutes. Both of those numbers include credits. However, episode 2 also has the recap. So definitely much shorter.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:12 AM   #128
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
The first episode has a 40 minute run time. Episode 2 is 32 minutes. Both of those numbers include credits. However, episode 2 also has the recap. So definitely much shorter.
Correct, I had a typo on the first episode run time, I meant 39 mins, not 49 mins...

I only brought up the run time because I want more Mandalorian
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:30 AM   #129
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Loved the second episode. Hated that it was roughly 28 min after recap and credits however. If that’s going to be the standard runtime I’d rather have 4 1hr episodes than them stringing it along for 8. Sure I could just wait and watch more at once but who has the patience for that? Waiting another week for 30 min sucks!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:36 AM   #130
Augen
The Hulk

I prefer wanting more . I cannot binge shows because it is too much I wait a week between episodes anyways. If they tell a great 4 hour story I'll be happy
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote