Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-30-2019, 12:00 PM   #211
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Looks amazing! Very well executed!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:55 PM   #212
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

So Fedex brought the Bowser but the shipper says PART 1 OF 2. I only received one box however. I just got the regular so I assume no Fire Ball. The delivery man said there was only one box. Hmmm...

Edit:
Ok so yeah I only got half the packages. The base is out there in the universe somewhere and I assume Bowsers tongue. Anyone know if the tongue will be packaged with the base?
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 04:53 AM   #213
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
So Fedex brought the Bowser but the shipper says PART 1 OF 2. I only received one box however. I just got the regular so I assume no Fire Ball. The delivery man said there was only one box. Hmmm...

Edit:
Ok so yeah I only got half the packages. The base is out there in the universe somewhere and I assume Bowsers tongue. Anyone know if the tongue will be packaged with the base?
Congrats, hopefully you receive the rest of it. The tongue should be packaged with the base.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:02 PM   #214
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post

Edit:
First 4 figures US warehouse needs a lot of work and for instance when you send a statue with more then one box they are suppose to make a MASTER tracking # so the 2 packages stay together during transit, but they did it incorrectly by sending them with separate tracking....

When you make a master tracking # the 2 packages will still have their own tracking # to identify each package as well as they can be identified with the master tracking #.... Sideshow just did it for me for 3 statues also using FedEx and all 3 came together as I explained.

Of course F4F Incompetent warehouse also sent mine on 2 different FedEx trucks since they did not add a Master tracking # like Sideshow Collectibles does.

Sideshow will use a Master tracking for multiple boxes as well as PCS, but F4F USA Warehouse has many issues as well as sending out damaged replacements and not damaged in transit... Already damaged at factory and warehouse will not inspect replacements since, well they suck!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:41 PM   #215
dao2
Cyclops

While master tracking is nice honestly it's not an issue if they provide you with both tracking numbers (unsure if they do)

The replacement bits suck but SS totally does this as well :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #216
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
While master tracking is nice honestly it's not an issue if they provide you with both tracking numbers (unsure if they do)

The replacement bits suck but SS totally does this as well :|
Yeah, but the fact is with those 2 tracking #s that have no master tracking then they get separated on different trucks as well as come on different days... That is an issue!!!!

With a Master tracking they send both packages with Separate tracking numbers still (3 total tracking for 2 packages) but also have a master tracking so both packages can stay together during transit!!

That is the problem; that F4F did not create a Master so both packages are separated and coming different days... So an incomplete statue will arrive is an issue!

SIDESHOW does not DO THAT with tracking and does it correct.. For example, I just ordered 3 different statues from Sideshow, but all in one order. So they shipped it also with FedEx with 3 SEPARATE tracking numbers as well as 1 master tracking so all 3 packages would go on the same truck and all arrive at the same time...

The 3 separate tracking numbers identify the individual packages, but the Master Identifies that all 3 individuals packages with tracking are ensured to stick together and not be put on different trucks!

Yes, you are correct about Sideshow sending out Bad Replacements too... They are just as bad as inspecting replacements and I believe they dont inspect them at all and just grab a replacement in the assembly line without looking. Then, ship it sometimes worse then what the main issue is on your original piece.

Back to the point about using a correct master tracking # to send multiple Packages from the same order to arrive at the same time. Yes, you can still have both tracking numbers from F4F, but they are on different trucks being delivered different days. Both are shipped from the same location in Washington.

Its an issue when Bowsers Body comes on a Tuesday and then the package with Base is not coming until Thursday is there mess up for not creating a Master Label like SIDESHOW and PCS does!

PCS sent out Darkness with 2 tracking numbers as well as the master so both packs arrive at the same time...

If they just have 2 tracking #’s with no Master then the packages will not stay together in transit and maybe you getting incomplete parts to your statue on different days is not an issue to you, but it is for others when we want our whole statue all at once and not have to schedule another day off of work trying to wait for package 2 of 2 to arrive...

IT IS AN ISSUE and incompetent warehouses like F4F sends with no Master when companies like Sideshow know how to ship correctly using a Master tracking #!
Old 10-08-2019, 01:01 PM   #217
dao2
Cyclops

Yeah I don't care, at all, if my statue comes on two different trucks or a few days apart :|

No issue for me. Wait a year + for a statue and you're suddenly chomping at the bit cause of a couple extra days? :| Crazy
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:46 PM   #218
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Yeah I don't care, at all, if my statue comes on two different trucks or a few days apart :|

No issue for me. Wait a year + for a statue and you're suddenly chomping at the bit cause of a couple extra days? :| Crazy
I understand what you are saying and I am being patient.. Im just saying for future shipments with 2 boxes to make a master tracking has only pro’s for everyone. Maybe, they intended to ship with a master tracking and did not realize it wasn't put on. As Long as it comes not damaged then that is what really matters.

Does anyone know the final edition size for Bowser EX?
Old 10-08-2019, 05:40 PM   #219
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

boxes were seriously heavy. I usually lift the artbox out of the shipper by pulling the plastic- worked in every statue i ever opened. This one the plastic kept tearing. was one of the more difficult setups in recent memory. He’s so big you cant really hold him and examine him, you got to get him in place first. I had him on a bottom shelf with lower clearance and it was a beast bending over and holding him out while trying to match the foot-peg.

Everthing looks great but whats your guys take on this? There is a tiny hole in his flame. I feel almost like its a nitpick but if I was to fix it myself how should I go about it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	02E31A66-CC7A-4AFB-9B78-8152D1D2A62E.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	126239  
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 06:57 PM   #220
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

F4F hasnt really done a split shipment like this before so they probably didnt know how to set up the shipping to get them to ship together. So I was probably a learning experience with them. As long as both of my boxes arrive safely then fine. Waiting a few days after waiting a year plus is not going to kill anybody. This company is still growing. I can't say I have anything negative to say about the company since I passed on the pieces that seem to have problems like Dark Souls.

I'm not trying to defend the company since it seems like you get burned at the stake if you do. Just saying that I have nothing against them to say anything negative
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote