Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Returned an Reg Akuma or Shin Akuma for a FULL Refund?
Shin Akuma was Returned/Cancelled for a FULL Refund 8 100.00%
Akuma was Returned/Cancelled for a FULL Refund 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2017, 08:35 AM   #31
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Because people can't keep any threads on track. I closed it, cleaned it and gave everyone another chance but nobody listened. It was out of control so I got rid of it. Like I said the OP had some good points but nobody wanted to talk about his post on that thread.
Just curious why didn't you give warnings/temp bans to the offenders instead of penalizing the rest of us?

The tax thing was a bit over the top imo. I honestly hope Jerry or new management look into Defamation, Libel & Slander as I think they have the basis of case at this point.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:44 AM   #32
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Oh warnings were sent out to some and there have been a few bans. That thread would have never been a civil place. Let's move on from it now.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:00 AM   #33
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Just curious why didn't you give warnings/temp bans to the offenders instead of penalizing the rest of us?

The tax thing was a bit over the top imo. I honestly hope Jerry or new management look into Defamation, Libel & Slander as I think they have the basis of case at this point.
They have absolutely no case :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:03 PM   #34
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

So have people requested returns/refunds and there has been no activity on PCS's behalf?
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #35
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post

Not sure how you saw it as defamation. It was a factual point and legit. I am still concerned that they didn't pay their taxes and it looks like they set up another company to avoid it. I really hope these new owners sort all of this out, because I find it hard to trust them completely anymore.
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:41 PM   #36
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
Not sure how you saw it as defamation. It was a factual point and legit. I am still concerned that they didn't pay their taxes and it looks like they set up another company to avoid it. I really hope these new owners sort all of this out, because I find it hard to trust them completely anymore.
There are no new owners, new operational manager.

They don't let you not pay taxes and just start a new company, this isn't a terrible movie with a bad plot. You can't just dodge with a new company like that, especially if it's so blatant. And you certainly aren't just able transfer over all the assets for free with the same damn name. How can you seriously believe that they just up and made a new company to not pay taxes with the same name, assets, licenses, products, and revenue and nobody gave a ----? "Hey you owe taxes but I'm totally going to rubber stamp this and let you novate everything over it looks totally legit".

It very clearly states (I mean like SUPER clear, it's literally the first thing that it says) that you can be suspended for not filing. So literally any company that stopped operating would become FTB suspended.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:30 AM   #37
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Really? We're bringing the tax talk into here now?