Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #5011
redhulk27
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
3k for that is a joke,maybe in a random one case scenario for an AP or something,or maybe its signed by Stan Lee.Oh well...
Other than that. It's a definite Hell No!
redhulk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #5012
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhulk27 View Post
Other than that. It's a definite Hell No!
totally agree. def a shell bid. highest ive seen is 1k for ex spidey.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #5013
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
even the retro and negative versions don't go for that much anymore.

if anything, it was a shill bid...
No it was legit! Trust me! The listing also included rhino cm which I forgot to mention!! I know because I know the seller who sold it! Trust me I couldn't believe it either!

Quote:
3k for that is a joke,maybe in a random one case scenario for an AP or something,or maybe its signed by Stan Lee.Oh well...
Nope, it was exclusive spidey and exclusive rhino! Nothing special about them other than that they were sealed and never displayed!

But regardless I don't care what any of you say or think! It did sell for that case closed! Sorry your guys spideys didn't go for that much!
Sarah joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #5014
Ricky Bobby

It's mighty convienent that you know the seller of this sale You say you forgot to mention there was a Rhino ex part of the sale,what else are you forgetting well I think you might be forgetting another PF or two.And honestly I am perfectly okay at what my Spidey's sold for,I've been in the hobby long enough that I paid retail for them when they came out,and I like to sell my items for current makert price,not made up prices
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #5015
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

I found the auction guys, here it is!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Spi...-/160996891405

But back on topic, I think I may have found sagat but am not getting too excited until its all ironed out!

Has anyone heard any good news on getting wait list conversion for regular??

Sarah Joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #5016
Ricky Bobby

So first it was that it sold for over 3k,then it was the I forgot to mention the sale included a Rhino ex...and now the sale isn't even over 3k,the same sale you said you saw sell for over 3k with your own eyes,no offense but you might need to go see a optometrist.I am done with this conversation.The seller has Becker listed in his sales.I once knew a BECKER on this forum...don't know if many of you guys remember that idiot,but he is banished and in exile now from the forum
Old 07-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #5017
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
I found the auction guys, here it is!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Spi...-/160996891405
Well hot dang...

Your friend hit the jackpot. I'd say that's more of an exception than the rule though
woozie0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #5018
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
So first it was that it sold for over 3k,then it was the I forgot to mention the sale included a Rhino ex...and now the sale isn't even over 3k,the same sale you said you saw sell for over 3k with your own eyes,no offense but you might need to go see a optometrist.I am done with this conversation.The seller has Becker listed in his sales.I once knew a BECKER on this forum...don't know if many of you guys remember that idiot,but he is banished and in exile now from the forum
I remember that guy (beckermanbeck or something) He was a bit like CBG. And following SSJ's posts she kinda starting to sound like CBG too. I guess CBG has set a norm. You guys (CBG and SSJ) are really the most funny people on this forum and I mean that in a good way! Your posts crack me up everytime. Why arent you guys a couple yet
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #5019
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
I remember that guy (beckermanbeck or something) He was a bit like CBG. And following SSJ's posts she kinda starting to sound like CBG too. I guess CBG has set a norm. You guys (CBG and SSJ) are really the most funny people on this forum and I mean that in a good way! Your posts crack me up everytime. Why arent you guys a couple yet
I had a feeling some of the earlier guys might remember him.His name was ICEMAN BECKER...one crazy s.o.b Now that you mention it...CBG does kinda post the same way,but BECKER love to fight with other members here does anyone remember that crazy thread BECKER opened up in the SS section
Old 07-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #5020
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
I had a feeling some of the earlier guys might remember him.His name was ICEMAN BECKER...one crazy s.o.b Now that you mention it...CBG does kinda post the same way,but BECKER love to fight with other members here does anyone remember that crazy thread BECKER opened up in the SS section
I was thinking about Iceman Becker only the other day. He bought a couple of Abels off eBay for $2k I think. And a pink chun parts I seem to remember.
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote