Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 09-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #11
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlinboy
yeah i agree coca, i remember when dino bravo used to do pushups with the earthquake on his back , and typhoon.. remember when the undertaker used to walk the ropes and have casket matches w/ pap shango wwF used to rock, even the cartoon was awesome, i had the bed sheets
Yeah Papa Shango (The Godfather) was a great gimmick,but WWE is ruining it with the boogeyman.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #12
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

yeah you guys think the wwf will get back to its glory days?ever?
devlinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:53 PM   #13
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
yeah you guys think the wwf will get back to its glory days?ever?
Not aslong as Stephine is in charge of script writting.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:53 PM   #14
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Man, I just watched a bunch of my old taped Saturday Nights Main Events and those brought back memories of a great WWF. Big John Stud and King Kong Bundy vs Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan. The Natural Disasters, Macho man with Elizabeth, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. Vince should look to the past............
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:53 PM   #15
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perna
Man, I just watched a bunch of my old taped Saturday Nights Main Events and those brought back memories of a great WWF. Big John Stud and King Kong Bundy vs Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan. The Natural Disasters, Macho man with Elizabeth, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. Vince should look to the past............
Yes but to the good parts.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:55 PM   #16
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
Yeah Papa Shango (The Godfather) was a great gimmick,but WWE is ruining it with the boogeyman.
It was funny when Shango (aka the Godfather) had the black ooze dripping down from people's hair...and when he did the voodoo on Mean Gene the ooze was coming out of his sleeves cuz they couldnt hide the ooze tube on his bald head.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:56 PM   #17
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
It was funny when Shango (aka the Godfather) had the black ooze dripping down from people's hair...and when he did the voodoo on Mean Gene the ooze was coming out of his sleeves cuz they couldnt hide the ooze tube on his bald head.
It was great when him and the Warrior were fighting.When Warrior went in sezuires and ****.Funny as hell.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:01 PM   #18
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

yeah the warrior in his neon glory days , i loved the royal rumble when one of the bushwackers did his goosestep into the ring(which took like 1 1/2 minutes) only to be instantly tossed out by the model martel i think.. that was the funniest thing.. but maybe you guys can answer a question i have. u know in this recent royal rumble with cena and batista. vince comes running into the ring and nails his knee on the apron, he then delegates from his ass and tells the ref what to do. i have a friend who swears vince wrote this in the script because he is such a genius. i think vince just ****ed up and was in real pain, anyone know the truth.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #19
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
yeah the warrior in his neon glory days , i loved the royal rumble when one of the bushwackers did his goosestep into the ring(which took like 1 1/2 minutes) only to be instantly tossed out by the model martel i think.. that was the funniest thing.. but maybe you guys can answer a question i have. u know in this recent royal rumble with cena and batista. vince comes running into the ring and nails his knee on the apron, he then delegates from his ass and tells the ref what to do. i have a friend who swears vince wrote this in the script because he is such a genius. i think vince just ****ed up and was in real pain, anyone know the truth.
Vince ****ed up.He shattered his shin.He tried to get up but he couldnt.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #20
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

yeah it was pretty obvious to 3 of the 4 in the room at the time. the first time i saw him enter i knew i saw his leg pop, noone else noticed until we hit rewind. i watch a lot of sports, its easy to spot an injury after that. and besides vince is too pompous to sit on his ass during a ppv