Someone finally agrees with me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachFuzz View Post
Not me. I vehemently disagree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Might as well keep your bad opinion streak alive
LOL

Always amazes me how often someone who has already stated how much the hate something in a thread will continue to come back and state they hate something.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 05:11 PM   #692
SDguy

Quote:
Might as well keep your bad opinion streak alive
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:41 PM   #693
PeachFuzz
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hate is a pretty strong word. I never said I hated anything about the statue. I've just come to realize I don't think the face is very attractive. I question why people get so upset when someone voices a difference of opinion. Why are you so insecure? Maybe you want to love this statue so bad and I put a hint of doubt in your feeble brain and now you're having a meltdown? I don't know...you may want to ignore those people who have a difference of opinion than you on a message board full of opinions. You're welcome.
PeachFuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:11 AM   #694
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Hate is a pretty strong word. I never said I hated anything about the statue. I've just come to realize I don't think the face is very attractive. I question why people get so upset when someone voices a difference of opinion. Why are you so insecure? Maybe you want to love this statue so bad and I put a hint of doubt in your feeble brain and now you're having a meltdown? I don't know...you may want to ignore those people who have a difference of opinion than you on a message board full of opinions. You're welcome.
Opinions are fine, it's the tone.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:13 AM   #695
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I wish my feeble brain could comprehend why you do the things you do....but I will just sit here alone with all of my insecurities and try to ignore dissension about this lovely statue.

WHY AM I SO UPSET!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, I must be having a meltdown.

Thank you!

BTW to everyone else on this thread who isn't argumentative, I apologize for derailing the thread and lowering my standards with the above reply and I will take the brilliant advice from Peach to ignore anything else from them before I stoop to name calling as well.

Now back to the beautiful Ivy!

Last edited by jeremydmc; 11-06-2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Apology for the derail.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:30 AM   #696
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Quote:
Opinions are fine, it's the tone.
I have been looking at peachfuzz's comments and I feel if you read it with a tone in your head then that's how you will interpret it. anyone with a screen name peachfuzz and an avatar that has no peachfuzz is bound to reek of sarcasm. They're literally just words on a screen and honestly, if it's not someone you interact with outside of a computer it really shouldn't bother you what is said unless it gets to name calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I wish my feeble brain could comprehend why you do the things you do....but I will just sit here alone with all of my insecurities and try to ignore dissension about this lovely statue.

WHY AM I SO UPSET!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, I must be having a meltdown.

Thank you!

BTW to everyone else on this thread who isn't argumentative, I apologize for derailing the thread and lowering my standards with the above reply and I will take the brilliant advice from Peach to ignore anything else from them before I stoop to name calling as well.

Now back to the beautiful Ivy!
JM I've noticed that peachfuzz really does like statue collecting and maybe he's just having a bit of fun getting under people's skin. If he doesn't think she's pretty then that's his preference. I love the face on the SS's new Black Canary, a lot of people don't. Will I try to convince them otherwise? ---- no! I don't care. He's actually a less controversial comicbookguy (whom I think is on medication because he's sound too normal)
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #697
redbloodedboy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hey all,

I’m thinking about ordering Tweeteheads Poison Ivy.... I was just curious to know whether we think this will still be available for sale once it’s released or is it likely to become hard to find? Reason I ask is I have seen some Tweeterhead statues that are not a sell out .. seem to be easy to find later on and at a cheaper price.... like Super Powers Catwoman...
What do you think? I’m talking also about the regular edition not the exclusive (as I’m not that keen on the EX for this)
redbloodedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #698
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I think you will be fine waiting because Sideshow has the statue. However, once she is released, I wouldn't wait too long. As in, once you see in-hand pics or an unboxing video and you still like the statue - hit the order button.

Sideshow also have Cheetah for PO. I suspect when that statue is in hand, with the movie hype she will be sold out quickly.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:17 PM   #699
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbloodedboy View Post
Hey all,

I’m thinking about ordering Tweeteheads Poison Ivy.... I was just curious to know whether we think this will still be available for sale once it’s released or is it likely to become hard to find? Reason I ask is I have seen some Tweeterhead statues that are not a sell out .. seem to be easy to find later on and at a cheaper price.... like Super Powers Catwoman...
What do you think? I’m talking also about the regular edition not the exclusive (as I’m not that keen on the EX for this)
I agree with Demona. Batgirl is still easy to find at a variety of retailers, including eBay without markups. Unless there is a big surprising swell of interest, Ivy will probably be available at least until people get her in hand and start doing reviews.

Not sure if you'll be able to score a discount, but getting a regular seems safe for now. Tweeterhead site does have $25 off plus no taxes/shipping, so that might outweigh future discounts too.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:08 PM   #700
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I think you still see Catwoman for sale because it's a niche, vintage costume. If it was cliche, done a million times black leather suit with goggles - she would be sold out. I am SO happy it is not because I love the purple dress. Never thought I would ever own a statue that wasn't her goggle look.

Ivy looks like a classic Ivy, just with a modern throne look. Nobody will make an Ivy that looks like this one so there is a strong possibility she becomes hard to find in the open market.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote