Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-15-2016, 07:21 PM   #301
built2shred
Phoenix

Yeah I wish they would of kept the same graphics as Clone Wars instead of this more cartoonish look.

That said I do enjoy the stories and the 2nd half of the season looks awesome....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:33 AM   #302
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Okay... this might be quite the leap but after viewing this trailer a few times now and seeing what looks like Ezra Bridger being pulled towards the Dark Side I can't help but think, maybe, just maybe, could he eventually turn and become the ominous figure we now know as Supreme Leader Snoke? I know it sounds crazy, but just think about it. It's not that far fetched. Is it?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:55 AM   #303
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Okay... this might be quite the leap but after viewing this trailer a few times now and seeing what looks like Ezra Bridger being pulled towards the Dark Side I can't help but think, maybe, just maybe, could he eventually turn and become the ominous figure we now know as Supreme Leader Snoke? I know it sounds crazy, but just think about it. It's not that far fetched. Is it?
Hah! Crazy? That might be downright amazing... but still crazy.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:55 AM   #304
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I was kind of thinking something similar. Also, who is it that tells him to call him "Old Master" that guy seemed kind of Snokish. I also have a feeling we'll meet Lor San Tekka the Max Von Sydow character at some point. It was interesting to see Ezra holding the saber resembling Kylo's, albeit green. This second half of the season is going to 11!
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:28 AM   #305
abarron
Batman

Just started to get into this with being about 2/3 way through season 1. We are really enjoying it
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:29 AM   #306
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

The season finale totally delivered. Fans of the Clone Wars should be pleased with how it addressed some of the loose ends from that series. Never thought I'd see those two Sith Lords sharing screen time.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #307
Python
Omega Red

Yeah, I enjoyed the last episode, by far the best yet. I didn't like the saber helicopter thing, but other than that it was great. Still nowhere near the levels of the clone wars, but it's starting to get there.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:58 AM   #308
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

funny you should mention the saber-copter, I didn't care for that either. Otherwise, no complaints.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:22 AM   #309
Python
Omega Red

Haha, I couldn't figure out if I'm just getting old and grumpy, or it genuinely was overly stupid. I'm fairly certain it's the later although I also appreciate the futileness of trying to make sense of physics in a cartoon about a sci fi galaxy far far away
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:22 AM   #310
abarron
Batman

Just finished series 1
Was pretty decent
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote