Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-27-2016, 09:20 PM   #21
iceprince_x
Deadman

Saw it and love it. GiANT Man and Spider-Man...the fight scenes are great and can be more felt....yeah the parent killed thing was a little expected and the villain is who? Wish they used another marvel villain. But this is the real deal! This how you put two main characters and battle it out.

Best line....after Iron Man found out who killed his parents and battled Capt America and Bucky

Captain America: I am his friend.
Iron Man: I was your friend too....

Major ouch!

A 4.5/5 for me. The villain selection is forgivable but you will wish some more.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:47 PM   #22
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Amazing movie! Loved every second of it. I actually liked that the villain was just some regular guy that got the crap end of the stick because of the actions of the Avengers. He wasn't your typical super powered villain that wanted to take over the world or destroy it, he only wanted to ruin the Avengers. And it was a nice twist in the end when you see that he killed those other winter soldiers and there wasn't your typical hero vs villain showdown. Kudos to the writers for coming up with something fresh and unique!

Can't wait for the Black Panther and Spidey movies now, that airport action scene was ridiculous. Might be one of the best ever. Ant Man going big was a nice surprise. Spidey doing his thing was a joy to watch.

Can't wait to see this again... and again.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:28 AM   #23
El Pulento
The InJustice League

So what did you guys think, did Cap really know that Bucky had killed The Starks?.. If he did I think it was a DB move not to tell Tony
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:39 AM   #24
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
So what did you guys think, did Cap really know that Bucky had killed The Starks?.. If he did I think it was a DB move not to tell Tony
I thought was pretty obvious what was said and unsaid between the two. Steve said that he didn't know that Bucky had killed them, and then when Tony asked again (i.e. did Steve know that Tony's parents had been murdered), Steve's face said it all.
Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #25
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

One of if not best CBM ever. Seeing it again tomorrow.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:33 PM   #26
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothy View Post
I thought was pretty obvious what was said and unsaid between the two. Steve said that he didn't know that Bucky had killed them, and then when Tony asked again (i.e. did Steve know that Tony's parents had been murdered), Steve's face said it all.
Zola showed him the footage of the starks being assassinated in winter soldier, so he knew.

Just came back from it and man, it was perfect!!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:51 AM   #27
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
Zola showed him the footage of the starks being assassinated in winter soldier, so he knew.

Just came back from it and man, it was perfect!!
Whait what? Did that happen In WS? Man missed that detailed completly. But did he know in WS that Bucky had Done it?
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:01 AM   #28
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Damn it must avoid this thread!!!!
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:54 AM   #29
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

This was never about the villain. He was simply there as a plot device. It was never about saving the world this movie is all about the breaking up of The Avengers and friendships. It has certainly stirred the pot for the MCU moving forward and will make it so much more interesting. The Russo Brothers are batting 100% in the MCU.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:56 AM   #30
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Whait what? Did that happen In WS? Man missed that detailed completly. But did he know in WS that Bucky had Done it?
Yeh it's a blink and you'll miss it moment when Cap and Black Widow are in the secret bunker and Zola is talking about the Winter Soldier and Hydra, you see a shot of young Howard Stark in the files he's showing when he mentions that if they needed to stop a threat they used the Soldier.

I agree Bullseye, the only minor complaint that seems to be going around is the villian being not fleshed out and a small part - but I thought what he had on screen was brilliant, he showed the motive, he showed the intention behind his plan, not world domination but to have the Avengers eat themselves from within for the loss of his family.

Everyone was just pitch perfect in this movie, I'm not sure if the Russo brothers are big comic fans, but every character was spot on, and I can totally see why everyone is praising the new Spiderman and Black Panther, just awesome.

I could gush so much more and can't wait to watch it again, but I'm also terrified of where the Avengers as a team go from here - I'm not sure how the burnt bridges can be rebuilt here, outside of a global threat like Thanos forcing the teams back together.

But I'm anxious to see what's next - the Russo's are going to smash the Infinity two parter!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote