Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-10-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
Batwing
Cobra Command

The 66 most overrated women of 2010

http://guyism.com/2010/06/the-66-mos...n-of-2010.html

This writer makes a list of the 66 most overrated women of 2010, but STARTS out with a qualifying statement:

"Before everyone goes ballistic hating me for these rankings let me preface this piece by BEING VERY CLEAR in stating that I don’t think there is a single one of the following women that I wouldn’t take home to mom (and by take home to mom I obviously mean have sex with all night). Wait, I retract that. There is one woman on this list I wouldn’t touch with a 10-foot prophylactic (let’s make it a game and see if you can figure out which one)."

OK, he has ONE. Out of principle (some are underage, for example) and good taste, I can count about 11 that I would not "take home to mom." Famous or not, 'hot' or not--there are just some women you wouldn't want to get near.

Comments?
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 AM   #2
bigjohn550
Sailor Moon

Just read this. And while he clearly states that this is an overhyped article and not an unattractive article, this guy has some stupidly high standards. I completely agree with him on a few.... especially the number 1 pick and Megan Fox, but some just seem like filler that he is willing to throw crap at just to get 66 girls on the list.
bigjohn550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:58 AM   #3
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

To be honest, there's alot of names and faces I don't recognise (being an Aussie I guess), but they all look pretty 'mum-able' with the following exceptions:

1. Kristen Stewart - Anything to do with the Twilight saga should beaten with a stick
2. Lily Allen - One word "skanky"
3. Lady Gaga - Three words "That's a guy"
4. Miley Cyrus - When did she become a women, and just "NO"
5. Paris Hilton - See Lily Allen
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote