Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #21
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Yeah, they went very cartoony with the new face sculpt. Kind of ruined it for me. Electric tiki tooned up is an apt comparison.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:32 AM   #22
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I can respect people's opinion if they don't like the look of the statue. But I don't see where people think the sculpt changed. It's the same sculpt as the SDCC preview, just different lighting. And Elivra draws here eyes cartoony with the lash line draw larger than her eyes.

For those interested, this up for preorder with the exclusive at Tweeterhead.com for $244.95 plus shipping (and tax for us Californians ). Exclusive will be signed on top of base by Elvira. The statue has 16 Swarovski Crystals per their Facebook page.

http://tweeterhead.com/product/elvir...bust-maquette/
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #23
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I don't know what to tell you if you think this looks like the same statue as in post one that started this thread.

Cassandra Peterson is notorious for not wanting an exact likeness of herself used. They CLEARLY tooned it up for release, which probably accounts for the delay from showing this to going up for order.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:38 PM   #24
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I don't know what to tell you if you think this looks like the same statue as in post one that started this thread.

Cassandra Peterson is notorious for not wanting an exact likeness of herself used. They CLEARLY tooned it up for release, which probably accounts for the delay from showing this to going up for order.
Agreed
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote