Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-13-2017, 03:55 AM   #71
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
I will most definitely not be returning. And it has nothing to do with you fine folks.

And Great Phedius you are everything that is wrong with our society today. A selfish, brash, self absorbed prick who doesn't care about anyone but himself. The good news is there are a lot of good people here and in the community in general. Too bad we can't flush the turds like you down a toilet and send you where you belong.

At this point I honestly don't think I will get anything back from ARH and I am good with that. But people are going to know what happened to me and be able to make and informed decision.
Very well said, couldnt agree more.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:14 AM   #72
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Very well said, couldnt agree more.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #73
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

People who think the Great One should be flushed down the toilet. The list........
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 02:09 AM   #74
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

ok guys I am going to enjoy reading this thread from now on! no more bashing people with complaints or comments from me!

"Let the buyer beware." "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." "Do your homework."

have fun!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 02:51 AM   #75
clutch
Sailor Moon

The attention ho is gone again?
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #76
cosmic
Mephisto

I see paypal logo on their site, but under payments the paypal option has been removed.

This probably will lead to less international orders, maybe thats better for the customers anyways
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:58 AM   #77
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
I see paypal logo on their site, but under payments the paypal option has been removed.

This probably will lead to less international orders, maybe thats better for the customers anyways
Thats actually worse for customers because paypal offers an extended protection for buyers. Now you can only use your CC straight and that only gives you 45 days to open a dispute. With paypal it is 180 days. With this hack of a company called ARH you need all the financial protection you can get.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #78
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Thats actually worse for customers because paypal offers an extended protection for buyers. Now you can only use your CC straight and that only gives you 45 days to open a dispute. With paypal it is 180 days. With this hack of a company called ARH you need all the financial protection you can get.
My CC gives 60 days which is still not very long compared to PayPal. I can see how dropping PayPal would work in ARH's favor when it comes to disputes.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:45 PM   #79
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Not taking PayPal is bad... no two ways about it. Anytime you limit how people can give you money it's going to hurt you. Now I get it... they froze ARHs account and Arahom is living off oodles of noodles... but still, rather than stop using it, he should have made adjustments in his business. It's not only going to cost him a few sales down the road, but if a company as big as PayPal is shutting things down for you, you might be doing something wrong or have some unfair business practices going on.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #80
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Not taking PayPal is bad... no two ways about it. Anytime you limit how people can give you money it's going to hurt you. Now I get it... they froze ARHs account and Arahom is living off oodles of noodles... but still, rather than stop using it, he should have made adjustments in his business. It's not only going to cost him a few sales down the road, but if a company as big as PayPal is shutting things down for you, you might be doing something wrong or have some unfair business practices going on.
Ya think?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote