Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-18-2017, 11:46 PM   #2531
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
In the end...it is not a "fix"...the teeth are not broken/busted, etc. It is a 500 dollar piece...from China...1/4 scale...so something are not going to look the best upclose.

You can always "upgrade" the teeth yourself as mentioned.
If you want them to "fix" it, that could/should easily raise the price some.

For 500 bones, the only thing really wrong with this pieces is the Genysis design.
As in, if they were to make a OG terminator...I mos likely would have dropped the money for it.
I have $100 statues from China that look perfect up close. I guess I expect more for my money than you.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:03 AM   #2532
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

does anyone know if this suppose to come with a COA or anything? mine has blank base and no COA, just want to confirm that's normal. Thanks
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #2533
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
does anyone know if this suppose to come with a COA or anything? mine has blank base and no COA, just want to confirm that's normal. Thanks
No numbered bases, etc for these.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 10:20 AM   #2534
jinkazama
Cobra Command

If anyone would be kind enough to post a video of the 1/4 Endoskeleton on YouTube, that would be great.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 11:41 AM   #2535
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Well after going through about 80 of these, the gun is the least of the issues I had with this piece. The gun replicates what I painted pretty well and I like the different tonal values on the Endo.

Fit, Finish and overall look is what I have had problems with.

This piece was made by a different factory and NOT Toynami. We will no longer be using this factory and have fired our rep that was handling these.

Moving forward if it takes a little longer for Toynami to produce something due to their schedule, we are going to wait. I will never get into this situation again and I hope you guys will hang in there with us.

I will say that this is the most proportionate and accurate Endoskeleton made to date in anything under 1-1 scale.

Legacy Effects did all of the prints for this from the original files.

I'm going through these personally and I will QC every last one myself to ensure only the best of what we received gets shipped. I am also making minor changes and fixes where I can.

Thank you for your patience,

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #2536
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
This piece was made by a different factory and NOT Toynami.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #2537
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
This piece was made by a different factory and NOT Toynami. We will no longer be using this factory and have fired our rep that was handling these.
that's what i figured, it just didnt make sense when i look at it side by side with the previous releases from chronicle. Thank you for being transparent, it's very refreshing to see that in this industry.

Overall, the statue is really not bad, just some paint issues here there, it can stand on its own next to other 1/4 pieces and it is by far the most accurate.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:45 PM   #2538
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Thanks for the post Paul and for taking the time to QC each piece. The use of another factory explains a lot on this piece.

I have decided that I'll be returning mine if I am not fully satisfied with it once I have it in hand. I just really don't have the desire to do any fixes myself considering how long the wait was to get this piece in hand. Glaring issues are really unacceptable at this point and in saying that I am not blaming Paul or Chronicle if mine ends up having any. They did the best with what they had to deal with in getting this piece produced. I am still hopeful I'll like mine but won't settle and fix it myself if I am not completely satisfied with it.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #2539
Father_Jack
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Thanks for the post Paul and for taking the time to QC each piece. The use of another factory explains a lot on this piece. I have decided that I'll be returning mine if I am not fully satisfied with it once I have it in hand. I just really don't the desire to do any fixes myself considering how long the wait was to get this piece in hand. I am still hopeful I'll like mine but won't settle if I am not completely satisfied with it.
Trouble is us overseas buyers don't really have that luxury, without it costing us a fortune again. Hopefully Paul will ensure us overseas buyers whom will in turn be paying a lot more for this will be looked after a little better with the ones sent out
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:46 PM   #2540
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

Paul
Isn't this the second factory you've fired?
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote