Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #1141
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
No I don't believe or see any of the Flames to have any flex to them at all! Yes this will really test their packaging abilities but after halving four xm pieces with great success I see this one being no different lotus!

And Doa2 no I don't think you have to have it in hand to Concider statue of year... After seeing how this will come to us in hand I'm certain this will without a doubt be on top 3 of xm pieces whatever year it's released that is

Sarah
They already said they will. And if it's done as well as the Medusa hair pieces, I will be very satisfied...
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:31 PM   #1142
Lotus000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
They already said they will. And if it's done as well as the Medusa hair pieces, I will be very satisfied...
Ah ok thanks, that's good to hear.
Lotus000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #1143
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

This piece is absolutely mind blowing
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:46 AM   #1144
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Since wolverine fought GR in the Jim lee x-men this should go well next together with xm wolverine and GR. That was a great issue. One of my favorites!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:54 AM   #1145
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus000 View Post
Do we think the flame bits will be made solid or like a flexible rubberized material like parts of Medusa's hair. I stil feel her hair is fragile but the pieces have a little flex.

Either way this piece will truly test XM's packaging ability. Im thinking this may also be the largest sized box XM has shipped.
I think XM did say the flames are flexible. Some of them at least.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 02:09 AM   #1146
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Early hype and hyperbole are just requisites to the process.
C'mon Dao!
I'm too used to hanging out in the ss section I guess :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:45 PM   #1147
SubzEro
Doh!

Greetings guys,
I'm not too sure whether is this the right place to seek for your advise as i'm quite a new to this hobby. Recently a friend of mine is trying to offer me a trade of his mag with coin for my GR (full paid PO) with extra top up of sgd300. Honestly speaking, i love both statues seriously but you know sometimes we got to make a hard choice to pick either one of them. As for my circumstance, i'm not rich collector & honestly i couldn't afford to buy a mag in crazy price.

Please don't misunderstanding that i'm not thinking of comparing each other in terms of anything. What i can say is i'm happy that this might be the chance i can get myself a mag BUT in the other way round it is sad to give up my GR. The reason i love this GR is because of it's overall design & dynamic appearance which really nail my taste & no doubt mag is a great piece as well.

I would be appreciate if some of you experienced collector can give me some sincere advise before i decide to talk to my friend about this trade.

Cheers!
SubzEro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:50 PM   #1148
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

You'd certainly be making out on that deal.
lucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:57 PM   #1149
PacMan3000
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubzEro View Post
Greetings guys,
I'm not too sure whether is this the right place to seek for your advise as i'm quite a new to this hobby. Recently a friend of mine is trying to offer me a trade of his mag with coin for my GR (full paid PO) with extra top up of sgd300. Honestly speaking, i love both statues seriously but you know sometimes we got to make a hard choice to pick either one of them. As for my circumstance, i'm not rich collector & honestly i couldn't afford to buy a mag in crazy price.

Please don't misunderstanding that i'm not thinking of comparing each other in terms of anything. What i can say is i'm happy that this might be the chance i can get myself a mag BUT in the other way round it is sad to give up my GR. The reason i love this GR is because of it's overall design & dynamic appearance which really nail my taste & no doubt mag is a great piece as well.

I would be appreciate if some of you experienced collector can give me some sincere advise before i decide to talk to my friend about this trade.

Cheers!
It's of course your choice, but I'll just say this. I know nothing about Ghost Rider at all except for the fact that I know Nic Cage played him in a couple movies that--I think--people say are bad.

But this statue blows me away. This statue, and the Darkness one (a character I hadn't even heard about until visiting these threads) are the two statues I think look absolutely incredible.

My guess is you'll be very happy if you stick with the GR statue.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 11:12 PM   #1150
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Oh they did? I must of missed this but either way I'm happy just didn't look like they would have flex to them but that makes me feel little better when this ships to us!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote