Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #141
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
went from Mortal Kombat to Prison Kombat
Hahaha well it was suppose to say whamping ass but damn auto correct changed it but that doest change it that much so i better…...

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
If you ever wonder why so many people give you so much ---- around here all the time, just go ahead and reread that post.
You have to truly understand i don't give two ----s what any of you think of me Or i don't give three ----s of my grammar and incorrect verbage and everything above this itnt english class I'm just here to epresse my feelings and i also love using "!" after every sentence too and in here i can be free and use as many as i want!!!!!!!!!! So again you have to truly understand i don't care if i have a hate mob with pitch forks this girl is here to stay and if no one wants to read my posts or think i have too much drama thats find either don't read my posts or ignore me ALL TOGETHER its that easy… Not saying this just to you but to everyone…

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I've been saying this crap for years!!!!!!
Good glad to see loric also has good taste and shares my same view… I am not saying i don't like klassic outfits while playing MK but having the same pose / design / sculpt but different paint and color fabric is VERY BORING TO ME!! So I'm so happy Jerry is doing actual newer kharacters or i wouldnt be collecting much from MK …

Sarah JOE
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:29 PM   #142
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Hahaha well it was suppose to say whamping ass but damn auto correct changed it but that doest change it that much so i better…...

You have to truly understand i don't give two ----s what any of you think of me Or i don't give three ----s of my grammar and incorrect verbage and everything above this itnt english class I'm just here to epresse my feelings and i also love using "!" after every sentence too and in here i can be free and use as many as i want!!!!!!!!!! So again you have to truly understand i don't care if i have a hate mob with pitch forks this girl is here to stay and if no one wants to read my posts or think i have too much drama thats find either don't read my posts or ignore me ALL TOGETHER its that easy… Not saying this just to you but to everyone…

Good glad to see loric also has good taste and shares my same view… I am not saying i don't like klassic outfits while playing MK but having the same pose / design / sculpt but different paint and color fabric is VERY BORING TO ME!! So I'm so happy Jerry is doing actual newer kharacters or i wouldnt be collecting much from MK …

Sarah JOE
You make these forums fun. Never thought I would post here always used to think, what kind of conversations can people have about statues?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:35 PM   #143
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
You make these forums fun. Never thought I would post here always used to think, what kind of conversations can people have about statues?
Well thank you!!! Some call me fun and have funny personality and some call my ramblings nothing but drama, either way i don't care! Im me and I'm not going to change who am because of what other think especially some of the people on these boards that i could care less about their opinions …. I am who am i am because thats who i am and will be who i am as long as i am ME, nay sayers who don't like me DEAL WITH IT!!!

But back on track, this kahn is going to kotally kick asssssss…… You interested in getting this or still up in air??

Sarah
Old 03-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #144
SuperJ300
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
I really wonder how big the piece will be, Kotal Kahn looks to be bigger than raiden who is measured at 6'7. I am going to assume Kotal is in the 6'10-7'0 range.
It looks like Kotal is 2-3 inches taller than Raiden.

SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:09 PM   #145
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Well thank you!!! Some call me fun and have funny personality and some call my ramblings nothing but drama, either way i don't care! Im me and I'm not going to change who am because of what other think especially some of the people on these boards that i could care less about their opinions …. I am who am i am because thats who i am and will be who i am as long as i am ME, nay sayers who don't like me DEAL WITH IT!!!

But back on track, this kahn is going to kotally kick asssssss…… You interested in getting this or still up in air??

Sarah
I mean everyone talks about statues here... sometimes some drama is a good thing.

Anyways this is a definite want. Sometimes depends on what else is being offered at the time as PreOrder money can add up quick.
As great as this will be regardless I will have major disappointment if the light tattoos are not done.

This looks like the same awesomeness as Shao Kahn. Kahn was so mesmerizing that I got both after I saw the reg.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #146
Awesome
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Kotal should be made in 1/3 next
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:23 PM   #147
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Sigh...

yeah I would like it and it would probably have a greater ease of implementing the light tattoos but...

This just perfectly illustrates the problem with 1/3. It becomes slippery slope. Why not make everything in 1/3? Bigger is better right? On the other hand where do you put them all? How do you display them? Do you only want museum poses.

Would I want a 1/4 and 1/3 of Kotal? Maybe. Do I want both scales of everyone? Nope can't afford that.

As awesome as a 1/3 could be it's too early for a character with no history that no one has even played as yet.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #148
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
I think 1/3 should only be used for Iconic characters.

This is a character no one knows anything about yet apart from a few videos....lets see if he stands the test of time first....

1/3 Shao Kahn and a whole list of other characters should should be done waaaay before Kotal or anyone new from MKX.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:22 PM   #149
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Sigh...

yeah I would like it and it would probably have a greater ease of implementing the light tattoos but...

This just perfectly illustrates the problem with 1/3. It becomes slippery slope. Why not make everything in 1/3? Bigger is better right? On the other hand where do you put them all? How do you display them? Do you only want museum poses.

Would I want a 1/4 and 1/3 of Kotal? Maybe. Do I want both scales of everyone? Nope can't afford that.

As awesome as a 1/3 could be it's too early for a character with no history that no one has even played as yet.
I've been in sales all my life. There's a buyer(s) out there for everything. Wheather some can afford or fit pieces at that scale is irrelevant. All that matters is that there is demand for them. Every 1:3 piece PCS has put out has sold out in minutes to a few hours. I'd say that's a pretty clear message to a business owner.

Who cares that people can't fit them in their ikea shelves. Not everyone is going to be able to collect what they want due to their own circumstances or limitations. Art should not be constrained by personal space or wallet sizes of a few.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:32 PM   #150
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I think 1/3 should only be used for Iconic characters.

This is a character no one knows anything about yet apart from a few videos....lets see if he stands the test of time first....

1/3 Shao Kahn and a whole list of other characters should should be done waaaay before Kotal or anyone new from MKX.
Thats very subjective opinion DeadGhost! Just because Scorpion and Sub Zero are iconic characters to you and many others may not be same for others… SO saying for iconic characters is vague as i may think raiden is iconic where others don't…

Whatever Jerry does he will make right decision and trust me Kotal Kahn will be huge in MKX so i am already in, love the design and think he is going to be a straight up bad ass so I'm all in….

Sarah