Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-21-2017, 07:37 PM   #9791
qz33
Doctor Doom

The 1/3s highlights are it's size and the extra details that allows.
I would prefer the 1/3 made in a more artistic style like the 1/4.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #9792
strife87
Spider-Ham

Thank you dragoncurry

Looking at my pics, i really need to do some natural light photos.... It was my plan but it was a bad weather day when he arrived. Maybe coming up I'll do some and see if they look better...

There's aspects on both the 1/4 and 1/3 that out do one another for my preferences. Teeth, glowing eyes, size and skin paint i prefer hands down on the 1/3, however i still prefer the pose and facial expression on the original. Possibly hair as well. Regardless of which you prefer overall they're both beautiful pieces to own.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:36 PM   #9793
qz33
Doctor Doom

Maybe Jerry or anyone else in the know will answer:

How much of his legs and midsection are sculpted and painted under the pants?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:14 PM   #9794
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

i'm wondering how many of these actually exist as according to pcs alot came with broken legs during shipping. maybe 300?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:00 AM   #9795
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
The teeth for the 1/3 is excellent, how is the teeth for the 1/4? I've never seen a close up picture of it.
The paint on the 1:4 is terrible which is 1 reason I had mine redone
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:21 AM   #9796
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
The teeth for the 1/3 is excellent, how is the teeth for the 1/4? I've never seen a close up picture of it.

They're not really teeth lol, but I still love mine!
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:53 PM   #9797
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

I recieved my SHin Akuma finally after customs had held it for nearly 2 weeks, I was made to pay a extra 40-45$ as warehouse charges on top of customs duty which was 80$
anyway customs did a ----ty job of packing it back after inspection and the removable head pices snapped into 2 pieces , otherwise the statue is nice and was impressed with the overall quality but the breakage was a disappointment
I have send a mail to Rebecca ,, hope PCS can send me a replacement,
I have another nitpick,,the pants around the right leg are little too high and expose the calves a little too much for my liking , maybe i can move it down a little

dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:48 PM   #9798
IronGold
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
I recieved my SHin Akuma finally after customs had held it for nearly 2 weeks, I was made to pay a extra 40-45$ as warehouse charges on top of customs duty which was 80$
anyway customs did a ----ty job of packing it back after inspection and the removable head pices snapped into 2 pieces , otherwise the statue is nice and was impressed with the overall quality but the breakage was a disappointment
I have send a mail to Rebecca ,, hope PCS can send me a replacement,
I have another nitpick,,the pants around the right leg are little too high and expose the calves a little too much for my liking , maybe i can move it down a little
Sorry to hear about the damage bud, hopefully PCS can help you out with a replacement. Concerning the pants, they are all like that and personally does not bother me in the least, I like to see more of the sculpture , besides hes going to be mostly displayed from the front anyways. For comparison I looked up a few vids on the tube, if your not happy with it I'm sure a bit of pulling could help.

@1:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzYvzIEKDQ

@3:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwW4HFznEbI
IronGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:37 AM   #9799
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

I.dont think it will bother me..but I only noticed it in the fotos..so I was worried if it's.a.tear or something.iill have to check it in person again once i go to my place where I keep my collectibles
Old 05-26-2017, 12:45 AM   #9800
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGold View Post
Sorry to hear about the damage bud, hopefully PCS can help you out with a replacement. Concerning the pants, they are all like that and personally does not bother me in the least, I like to see more of the sculpture , besides hes going to be mostly displayed from the front anyways. For comparison I looked up a few vids on the tube, if your not happy with it I'm sure a bit of pulling could help.

@1:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzYvzIEKDQ

@3:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwW4HFznEbI
Thanks for the video..mind at ease now..I'll be honest I ordered this shin when it went up for po thensecond time because of the hype..over time I was worried I would be disappointed and considered flipping it several times.glad I didn't ..now waiting for ryu. .. Street fighter was the first game.i played ever on pc way back in 90s..there were no arcades in my place..when a friend got a pc..this was the first game we.played ever on pc