Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-20-2017, 01:40 AM   #1991
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Anyone adding a kanji to his back? I may paint his hair white to make him a Shin.
That will look awesome!
Always thought Conan should have white hair and Japanese writing tattooed on him.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:41 PM   #1992
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Looking through the thread I see no new pics this year updates or anything this still shipping this year?
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:52 PM   #1993
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
Looking through the thread I see no new pics this year updates or anything this still shipping this year?
I assume one more year. If there is no clear estimate from PCS at the moment, a quick "no update post" is better than silence.

That said, a no news update can be a bummer, but it is still some form of customer service.

I think Jerry assumes why post if there is no news, and I agree, its a bit redundant to say" here is the news, there is no news" but it may go a long way for some people.

I personally am fine with the "its done when its done" approach, as long as the final product is as nice as can be.

Oh, and did I mention that this Conan IS A FREAKING DREAM COME TRUE?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:11 PM   #1994
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Sample approvals are what take the longest. Production seems to take a month or so, going by past statues.

I will wait for as long as they don't rush the casting, primer, paint, etc. Just do it right, it's the only shot we have.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:38 PM   #1995
GavilanOrd
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Talk like this is what keeps the vicious cycle going. PCS has little in terms of motivation to keep their word on statue release dates because it's become the norm.

What I don't understand is that Jerry knew last summer of the factory delays yet he still threw us a one year ship date.

I suppose I'm jumping the gun here as this could still release, done right AND on time. Who knows?
GavilanOrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #1996
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavilanOrd View Post
Talk like this is what keeps the vicious cycle going. PCS has little in terms of motivation to keep their word on statue release dates because it's become the norm.
...because all the complaining has really helped...lol
Old 05-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #1997
supermgiles
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

But honestly Jerry does have news on this, he's just not telling anybody. Thats the biggest problem. Sure people are going to complain with the delay but tell people whats going on.

They know if its coming out in August or not at this point. I don't care as long as its right. But communicate that to people...for months I have been asking for an update on this, good or bad...and nothing!

so I would assume the news is bad and will not be ready in August. That it will be another year.

Chronicles Conan which came up for order a few weeks before this is already been out. That just makes PCS look bad. Was just as difficult a project but it got done in a decent amount of time. The delays and lack of information made me hold off on the Rambo...by the time its ready I should be able to get one.

I don't care how long really as long as I'm just updated on it. Love this Conan and hope its ready sooner then I think.Sorry for my rant but feel like every couple of weeks when I look on here and there is no NEWs on this piece.
supermgiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:37 PM   #1998
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I think by now it is common that what ever date they have projected ALWAYS add 1 year.I expect this in summer 2018.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:59 AM   #1999
Conan7713
Kindly Asked To Leave

Two weeks in a row they told me Scorpion 1/3 was going to ship and still nothing. These guys know how to disappoint with no guilt.
Conan7713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:46 AM   #2000
SAB380
The X-Men

"What is best in life Jerry?"

"To crush your customers shipping hopes, see them driven to the forums, and hear the lamentations of their wallets!"
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote