Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-01-2022, 11:59 AM   #131
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
Funny, because I don't feel or think that I need to proof it. I believe what Infinity Studios confirmed, and that is enough for me.

I'm just stating the logic here, that a company surely won't confirm something that is out there for people, especially competitors, to prove it wrong.
It will be a dumb move, especially that they are planning to keep making more silicone bust. They need to keep their credibility.. simple logic.
Your "feelings" and biased opinion as being an owner of the piece are irrelevant, you said it can be proved so prove it. Where are all those "high end collectors" who can tell by looking at them or the "silicone experts" you mentioned?

You guys make me laugh, trusting a Chinese company at their word. Even worse one that has already lied about the very piece you are talking about.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:22 PM   #132
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Your "feelings" and biased opinion as being an owner of the piece are irrelevant, you said it can be proved so prove it. Where are all those "high end collectors" who can tell by looking at them or the "silicone experts" you mentioned?

You guys make me laugh, trusting a Chinese company at their word. Even worse one that has already lied about the very piece you are talking about.
When you go to the pump for gas and you see two buttons, one for regular and one for premium... Do you ask, "sure this is premium, it's exactly the same gas as regular, they just charge more for it...".

Do they (or you) prove it? Or do you accept that if this was a huge scam, people would have said something about it by now?
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 01:07 PM   #133
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:

It can be proved as the piece is already out there for public to see and analyze.. but it doesn't have to be me.
Why should I? I believe that the material is Platinum silicone, and that's enough for me.

Exactly, where are they? The fact that there's no complaints from high end collectors, or anyone who own the bust might tell you something about it.

Again, I don't have to prove it. I don't have any obligation to do it, especially just to change your mind.
Just stating the simple logic, and I get it that not everyone can understand that. Nobody is forcing you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
When you go to the pump for gas and you see two buttons, one for regular and one for premium... Do you ask, "sure this is premium, it's exactly the same gas as regular, they just charge more for it...".

Do they (or you) prove it? Or do you accept that if this was a huge scam, people would have said something about it by now?
Yes, if this is a huge scam, people would have said something about it.. those who bought the "false premium" gas would ask for their money back, and their competitors will definitely bring the truth up.

We all use gas, some of us might notice the premium and the regular has different smells, colors, etc.. and we can surely tell the differences when we drive the car..
And similar to that, there are high end collectors out there who own many silicone busts. And I am pretty sure some of them can tell the difference of the silicone materials from the look, color, smell, surface, etc.
If they find the IS WW bust is not a platinum silicone as publicly stated by IS.. well, they will at least complaint or ask for a refund based on that false public claim. Very simple.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 11:14 PM   #134
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:

You guys make me laugh. I guess you are one of those people who believe everything written on the internet. Gas is actually thoroughly tested and regulated so while I don't completely trust them(my particular state is notorious for lax testing) there is some oversight. I am not so much a fool to believe whatever would be given to me without that at least. In the old days when people weren't so gullible the pumps had clear portions so you could actually see the gas as it pumped so you could to verify the quality yourself even.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:44 AM   #135
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
You guys make me laugh. I guess you are one of those people who believe everything written on the internet. Gas is actually thoroughly tested and regulated so while I don't completely trust them(my particular state is notorious for lax testing) there is some oversight. I am not so much a fool to believe whatever would be given to me without that at least. In the old days when people weren't so gullible the pumps had clear portions so you could actually see the gas as it pumped so you could to verify the quality yourself even.
Lol ok, so in other words, no argument is good enough, everyone else is wrong besides you.

Got it.

I know where this convo is going, so you have fun with your tin foil hat and believe what you want to believe. If you want to believe the company is lying and cheating everyone because "there's no proof" (even though it's already been explained to you why you are wrong), no one is ever gonna convince you otherwise.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:45 AM   #136
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Lol ok, so in other words, no argument is good enough, everyone else is wrong besides you.

Got it.

I know where this convo is going, so you have fun with your tin foil hat and believe what you want to believe. If you want to believe the company is lying and cheating everyone because "there's no proof" (even though it's already been explained to you why you are wrong), no one is ever gonna convince you otherwise.
You seem to be confused what a fact is and how it differs from an opinion. What argument did you make? That meaningless comparison about gas that actually proves MY point about not blindly trusting companies (thank you for that BTW).

Where exactly was it explained to me how so wrong I am. It's odd considering I didn't claim one way or the other. Just asked for some kind of proof or at least an opinion from someone familiar with making/testing silicone which I am still waiting on...

If you are just happy to credulously drink the Kool-Aid, that's ok with me, a sucker born every minute as they say. I guess I will have to do my own investigating if I actually want to know for sure.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:26 PM   #137
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
You seem to be confused what a fact is and how it differs from an opinion. What argument did you make? That meaningless comparison about gas that actually proves MY point about not blindly trusting companies (thank you for that BTW).

Where exactly was it explained to me how so wrong I am. It's odd considering I didn't claim one way or the other. Just asked for some kind of proof or at least an opinion from someone familiar with making/testing silicone which I am still waiting on...

If you are just happy to credulously drink the Kool-Aid, that's ok with me, a sucker born every minute as they say. I guess I will have to do my own investigating if I actually want to know for sure.
Good call, figure it out yourself. please make sure to come back and share those results with the rest of us suckers.
Old 06-24-2022, 01:51 AM   #138
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Good call, figure it out yourself. please make sure to come back and share those results with the rest of us suckers.
LOL, maybe he better put the time and effort to investigate Queen Studios Joker 1/4 statue, now that people starts complaining about it with the leaning issues, the shadyness of the "artist edition", and cutting cost action of replacing the materials polystones with pvc..

Anyways, looking forward to seeing updates on this Daenerys piece!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 09:09 AM   #139
Brandon
The X-Men

Coming soon! Finally!

Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:24 AM   #140
Shoo
Hercules

Larger pic. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Studio 开天工作室
COMING SOON
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote