Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-21-2022, 01:02 AM   #11
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
It's one thing to be happy, but sycophants can be tiresome...
Kool-Aid tastes good!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 02:30 AM   #12
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Wonder what they could do for the EX?
I hope for a proper chain whip, as I mentioned.

They could do some sub-weapons on the base, since Richter is especially known for the Item Crash. The Cross would be most appropriate, either on the base, or somehow attached to him. Holy water would be cool too.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 05:19 PM   #13
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Who pulled the trigger?

Pre-ordered the Exclusive.

Not 100% satisfied, but that's more due to using Kojima's artwork, rather than game-accurate art.

Just makes me want a proper Rondo Richter now as well.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:23 AM   #14
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Pre-orders for our Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Richter Belmont Resin Statue are NOW OPEN! Take advantage of our EARLY BIRD OFFER by placing your orders before 16th September 2022, 4:00 PM HKT! Don't miss out on this limited-time offer! (https://f4f.group/SotNRB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And don?t forget to join our #GIVEAWAY for a chance to win a Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Richter Belmont Resin Statue! Rules to the giveaway can be found here: https://f4f.fans/GSotNRB

#First4Figures #F4F #Konami #Castlevania #SymphonyoftheNight #RichterBelmont #resin #gaming #videogames #collectibles #statues #figures #figurines #HongKong #HK
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 10:18 AM   #15
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Who pulled the trigger?

Pre-ordered the Exclusive.

Not 100% satisfied, but that's more due to using Kojima's artwork, rather than game-accurate art.

Just makes me want a proper Rondo Richter now as well.
I preordered the exclusive. Hopefully it gets them to do Maria or other characters from other games. I think he looks fine. Face is definitely better than Alucard. The issue I have with using the original artwork is you'll never be able to display him with the whip in one hand and the holy water in the other without it looking derpy.

I would love a Rondo Richter with a flame whip.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 12:11 AM   #16
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
I preordered the exclusive. Hopefully it gets them to do Maria or other characters from other games. I think he looks fine. Face is definitely better than Alucard. The issue I have with using the original artwork is you'll never be able to display him with the whip in one hand and the holy water in the other without it looking derpy.

I would love a Rondo Richter with a flame whip.
Yeah, they could have come up with a much better switch-out plan with the accessories.

I'm happy with the line, but it could be better.
Old 08-27-2022, 01:15 AM   #17
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I agree with all of you. Based on the artwork it's a nice piece but I would have preferred a Rondo of Blood Richter (even though they probably don't have that license).
I'm still debating getting the Reg or EX. It's a shame you can't display him with the whip AND holy water.
I'm never going to display him without his whip so I don't know if I could justify the EX.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 03:31 AM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I agree with all of you. Based on the artwork it's a nice piece but I would have preferred a Rondo of Blood Richter (even though they probably don't have that license).
I'm still debating getting the Reg or EX. It's a shame you can't display him with the whip AND holy water.
I'm never going to display him without his whip so I don't know if I could justify the EX.
The holy water looks pretty cool to me. Pretty well done. I too would probably never display him without the whip, but with how well the holy water was executed, and the addition of led for it (anxious to see what that looks like), it's worth the additional $20 for me, even if I just put it on for a few minutes.

I've gotten the EX for all except Death, and that was only because they cheaped out and didn't use a magnet for the familiar, instead opting for a keyhole if he's not in place. That really grinds my gears, lol. I see they opted for a magnet for the sword hilt on Richter this time though...
Old 08-28-2022, 09:39 AM   #19
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
I see they opted for a magnet for the sword hilt on Richter this time though...
They were watching our discussion.

This line is all we got for now. Mondo's Alucard was a piece of garbage. The magnets wouldn't hold so all the pieces would fall off his body and it took six tries to finally get a Gantaku piece (used) that didn't have factory issues. The search for Alucard took longer than the pandemic.

If I recall the CV license is a blanket license mentioned years ago in a FB video. But look where the Metal Gear license went.

Really hoping for SOTN Maria, would love to get SOTN Shaft but that's a pipe dream. Rondo Richter, Maria with her pets and blue demon Dracula would be great. Soma, Julius and Shanoa from the handhelds. Slogra, Gaibon and the Universal Monters (Medusa, Frank) another pipedream but I'd jump on those.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:35 PM   #20
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
They were watching our discussion.

This line is all we got for now. Mondo's Alucard was a piece of garbage. The magnets wouldn't hold so all the pieces would fall off his body and it took six tries to finally get a Gantaku piece (used) that didn't have factory issues. The search for Alucard took longer than the pandemic.

If I recall the CV license is a blanket license mentioned years ago in a FB video. But look where the Metal Gear license went.

Really hoping for SOTN Maria, would love to get SOTN Shaft but that's a pipe dream. Rondo Richter, Maria with her pets and blue demon Dracula would be great. Soma, Julius and Shanoa from the handhelds. Slogra, Gaibon and the Universal Monters (Medusa, Frank) another pipedream but I'd jump on those.
Blanket license? You sure? Wish you were right, but I doubt it. Doesn't fit with all their other licenses. Everything else is game-by-game it seems. Just looking at "Brands" on F4F website, lists most licenses by individual games. I find that pretty stupid, but obviously I don't know what kind of fee these companies try to get away with for a blanket license.

I know it's a Soul Calibur II license, which is great overall, but horrible for me as the characters I want aren't from that one.

Good picks. Doubt I'd be in for that many. Rondo Richter definitely. Julius maybe. Just really want a good Belmont line-up now.