Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-28-2022, 08:56 PM   #91
Three-Seven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

It's here.. everything good but the gaps mainly with the hoody down but overall this is a fantastic companion piece with Black Adam.
Three-Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 05:32 AM   #92
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Great pic! Finally getting mine Monday.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 05:40 AM   #93
tethrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Received mine today. I really love the red. I thought it would be the same red as Flash and WW, but it has an amazing intensity to it. The cape is weird like everyone said and the light up feature is kind of useless since you have to take of the chest symbol to flip the switch, but I wouldn't use it anyway.

I know numbers don't mean anything, but it was cool to get number 300/300.
Haven?t received mine quite yet, but yeah, the few videos I?ve seen of people putting him together seem to have trouble with the cape until finally they get it seated. Does it fit flush? Was gonna decide beforehand which look I want to go with and stay with it because of the nightmare of assembly I?ve heard. Unfortunate that this is the case.
Old 09-29-2022, 09:23 AM   #94
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tethrox View Post
Haven?t received mine quite yet, but yeah, the few videos I?ve seen of people putting him together seem to have trouble with the cape until finally they get it seated. Does it fit flush? Was gonna decide beforehand which look I want to go with and stay with it because of the nightmare of assembly I?ve heard. Unfortunate that this is the case.
My cape isn't flush. It's not bad and from most angles you can't tell. I might mess with it some more, but it doesn't seem like it will ever be 100% flush. I do wish you didn't have to take off the cape to change the head.

Still, it's a really cool piece and I'm glad I got him.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:43 PM   #95
tethrox

Finally got Shazam in and put together. Wasn’t as bad as what I thought. As with everyone, cape was the most difficult. Ended up just lifting up on the bottom of the cape slightly while pushing down where it keys in and ended up with the best fit. Looks identical to XM’s 360 on You Tube. Very happy with him. Looks great with Black Adam.