Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-07-2022, 12:09 PM   #311
omigeo
Alpha Flight

[QUOTE=The SHOGUN;6064721]i don't know about the brain hemispheres and what does what, i heard about that. Im convinced music is something much greater than we think it is. on the surface it's notes and beats that are strung together to make a melody, that make up a song, but i really think its one of the KEY to the universe, along with love and other things.

on that note, i'm going to see RAMMSTEIN tonight in the rain. I've waited years for this show its gonna be epic to see if in the rain. Their stage stage setup for this tour is something out of a BLOCKBUSTER Sci-Fi film. I can't wait. has a real Mad Max Fury Road feel with a mix of cold dark hard sci-fi.

Its called VIBRATIONS, it affects just about every thing. We are always surrounded by it, even the Minute aspects of it. ITS SOUND!!

Have fun and Enjoy it than !!
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:35 AM   #312
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Anybody experience anything like this before? So I opted for a full replacement when the tail of my Pumpkinhead didn't fit. Sending just a replacement tail didn't seem to be an option that was offered. I had to wait for the original to arrive back at Sideshow's warehouse, from there they would open and inspect another one to send me as a replacement. When that one arrived it was worse than the first, which only issue was the tail. Now the head of the exclusive has a gap in the throat and obvious seam issue. Not to mention a rattle in the body and small nicks in the base paint here and there and a paint rub on the tip of the tail. What else I noticed though was that they sent me the same edition number on the bottom of the base but was written in different handwitting. Leading me to believe they picked spare parts from around the warehouse to assemble this replacement. And come to think of it I feel there may have also been a difference in the way the paint blended between the heads to the body. Not cool with any of that obviously. Didn't even have that new statue smell when I opened it. They're offering another replacement but I'm going to verify that I can get a sealed factory version of a different number this time or I'm taking the full refund. Rather take my chances on a factory version than another spare parts warehouse Frankenstein.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:55 PM   #313
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

That's really annoying, I hope you get a clean version when all is said and done. Sideshow's QC isn't that good, but these return issues I view as more troubling and shouldn't be happening.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 08:13 PM   #314
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Anybody experience anything like this before? So I opted for a full replacement when the tail of my Pumpkinhead didn't fit. Sending just a replacement tail didn't seem to be an option that was offered. I had to wait for the original to arrive back at Sideshow's warehouse, from there they would open and inspect another one to send me as a replacement. When that one arrived it was worse than the first, which only issue was the tail. Now the head of the exclusive has a gap in the throat and obvious seam issue. Not to mention a rattle in the body and small nicks in the base paint here and there and a paint rub on the tip of the tail. What else I noticed though was that they sent me the same edition number on the bottom of the base but was written in different handwitting. Leading me to believe they picked spare parts from around the warehouse to assemble this replacement. And come to think of it I feel there may have also been a difference in the way the paint blended between the heads to the body. Not cool with any of that obviously. Didn't even have that new statue smell when I opened it. They're offering another replacement but I'm going to verify that I can get a sealed factory version of a different number this time or I'm taking the full refund. Rather take my chances on a factory version than another spare parts warehouse Frankenstein.
Sadshow still up to their old tricks I see (OMG).

Really sorry to hear you being put through this dude.

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 12:36 AM   #315
V8Falcon

Thanks fellas. I ended up just reordering for a fresh version which turned out to be the right move. This one is perfect. No idea where the logic is in their exchange options or lack there of. Why not just send me a tail replacement and be done with it? Hell, sending me 10 tails would have been cheaper and more economical than the return and exchange of the entire 60+ lb. piece. And if they insist on having the original back in warehouse, why not just fit that one with a tail and return?? Anyway, it's worked out where I am happy with what I finally got. Though only because I took the initiative to go outside their policy. I'll take the full refund on the other one and hope that includes the import fees.
Old 10-28-2022, 08:17 AM   #316
V8Falcon

Quite happy with this. Impressive piece. Finally in place for Halloween.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_194911.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	154966   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_194929.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	154967   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_195021.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	154968  
Old 10-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #317
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Nice pictures man! Looks great! You can really see all the shades of color on his skin here! I got one more payment left on him, so I'll have him soon myself.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:06 PM   #318
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Nice pics - thanks for sharing!

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:36 PM   #319
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Congrats! He looks really great, especially beside that werewolf!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 10:19 PM   #320
MrYac
Hercules

i was a bit of a jerk on this one early on, but i'll admit i was wrong and he looks pretty great.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote