Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
Graven Gorasd
Justice League

Does sideshow have a Customer Service Department?

I have called multiple times trying to reach someone to talk to and all I have the option for is to leave a message and someone will get back in touch with you. Is there something I am missing? An order of mine hinges on being cancelled because of credit card info that needed changing.
Graven Gorasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yes. Just wait on the tel and someone will speak with you.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #3
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

You need to press 0 and speak to the operator.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:02 PM   #4
SDguy

You can also update your card info via their website.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Hi Graven!

So very sorry that you've been having trouble getting through to our customer service department by phone. We, unfortunately were down several customer service reps due to illness earlier this week but we are at full capacity today, so you should have no problem reaching someone to assist you. If you find you are still unable to get through please try our live chat feature (this can be found at the top of our site through a green button titled 'Live Chat'). Live Chat is only available until 5PM (Pacific Time) Monday - Friday.

Additionally, if you find you are still not able to get into contact with a rep, please send along me your details via PM here and I can get your info to a rep directly to have them contact you ASAP.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:42 AM   #6
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven Gorasd View Post
I have called multiple times trying to reach someone to talk to and all I have the option for is to leave a message and someone will get back in touch with you. Is there something I am missing? An order of mine hinges on being cancelled because of credit card info that needed changing.
You can change your credit card info right on your order page. No need to even contact customer service. Have done it myself on multiple occasions.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #7
ambasah
Red Skull

a not-so-hypothetical question for you Alex.

I received a damaged item (a small piece broke off) and was advised there was no replacement. I could get a full refund or a small credit.

I asked if I would try and glue the small broken piece back on to see how it looked before making my decision.

I was advised this was not possible as I would be "modifying" the item by gluing the broken piece back on.

this is bewildering to me. I just want to make sure it looks "ok" after I glue it back on before making my decision.

thoughts?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #8
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
a not-so-hypothetical question for you Alex.

I received a damaged item (a small piece broke off) and was advised there was no replacement. I could get a full refund or a small credit.

I asked if I would try and glue the small broken piece back on to see how it looked before making my decision.

I was advised this was not possible as I would be "modifying" the item by gluing the broken piece back on.

this is bewildering to me. I just want to make sure it looks "ok" after I glue it back on before making my decision.

thoughts?
At least they offered you a small credit. My brother had a statue whose pegs wouldn't fit properly in the base. Not even a partial credit offer. Was told by customer service that there wasn't anything wrong with it. The whole experience made it such that he couldn't appreciate the statue anymore, wound up returning it for a full refund.

But that's my rant.

If the broken piece can be approximated back in place without any ugly seam lines showing, then I think glue would work nicely. I'd suggest posting some pics on the Sculptor's Pit Stop. You'd get feedback from better experts than I.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote