Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #2691
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Wolverine Diorama (Like Batman)

Love the Batman Sanity Diorama, but I'm a Marvel fan. It would be excellent to do the same with Wolverine. Imagine Wolverine in the middle (like Batman) claws extended, with all of his enemies surrounding him. i.e., Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Cyber, Wendigo, Viper, Magneto, a couple of Ninjas, Mystique, and Albert (robot Wolverine).

I think it's an excellent idea. What do you think XM?
Old 10-15-2018, 05:06 PM   #2692
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Lover View Post
Love the Batman Sanity Diorama, but I'm a Marvel fan. It would be excellent to do the same with Wolverine. Imagine Wolverine in the middle (like Batman) claws extended, with all of his enemies surrounding him. i.e., Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Cyber, Wendigo, Viper, Magneto, a couple of Ninjas, Mystique, and Albert (robot Wolverine).

I think it's an excellent idea. What do you think XM?
This I dont think I would be able to pass up!
Old 10-22-2018, 07:46 PM   #2693
Lockdown
Mephisto

"XM received many collector feedback that the current 2-week PO period is too tight for many to plan and consider before buying so we have taken that feedback onboard and moving forward all XM online PO will be increased to 2 month period, with another 1 month extension for Distributors to come back to us. This will allow more time for the PO news to reach more collectors and give everyone more time to decide! Hoo wah!"

XM, so in hand final products will also be pushed at least 2-3 months for someone who has ordered within the first 2-3 weeks?
I thought XM said they wanted final products for customers to be around 4-6 months for simple characters unless production starts in batches before ES is finalized?

I know MTO is not exactly what's is ordered by customers because there are also some extras within the final ES are made for conventions, but some collectors would like to know the final ES sooner than later. Also, ES on your website takes forever to update which should be very easy to do if final order within the ordering period has ended.

For complicated characters, they might even take longer for in hand products. I hope it doesn't take so long like a few other companies that take 1 1/2 to 2 years and still no final in hand products.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #2694
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

3 month pre order has more opportunities to buy more then you should. I have a feeling MTO editions like Storm and Moon Knight will be far fewer now.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:10 PM   #2695
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I really like the Dr Octopus piece but one thing that kinda bothers me is his special power or look are his 4 tentacles . Is there anyway they could be made a little longer . The pose and base are perfect and even the jacket works well . If you could add more length to them or maybe a couple arms at the top have them curl up and over little more to show them off I’d be so happy. I hope it can still be done
Old 12-04-2018, 08:23 PM   #2696
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Are there plans to have Martian Manhunter be part of your 1/6 line?
Old 12-14-2018, 01:42 PM   #2697
Cromulon
Justice League

Does XM have any plans for Robocop. Give us some Robocop love
Old 12-18-2018, 04:38 PM   #2698
Davidian
Omega Flight

I don't think I've seen an answer to this, but is the Angelus going to be made to complete the trinity?
Old 12-20-2018, 08:41 PM   #2699
Tungvu0108
Doh!

I pre-ordered BatGirl Samurai line from XmStudio Official site 7 months ago, fully paid. Now there is an Xm-retailer opened up in my country, and the price of the statue is much cheaper. Is it possible for me transfer my pre-order from XmStudioOfficial to that retailer? Or is it possible for me to cancel my pre-order from XmStudio, get my deposit back, and open a new pre-order from that retailer?
Old 12-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #2700
built2shred
Phoenix

Why did XM add gold chains to Storm's wrists at the last second? It looks horrible.
Closed Thread