Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 10-20-2015, 01:19 PM   #11
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I figure thats a pretty good start. There are so many more available, but I figure I will let some other people post some of thier favorites if thier interested in doing so.

I do want to post just a few more that are scenic pictures of Gotham that are really cool:

Again, it just takes so long to browse through the thousands of pictures that they have up that I figured this thread might be a good idea, giving people the option to post up thier favorite prints. DC alone has 5,097 pictures available and Marvel has 6,978 pictures available. Thats a mind boggling number of pictures. So if your interested in contributing to this thread, by all means jump on in as I still don't even know all of the prints available from Art.com. I have only gotten around half way through all of the comic offerings. I think I am going to go back when I have some time and put links for each image I posted up. That way if someone is interested in a particular print, they know right where to go without having to do any searching. I would recommend other people do the same. Just makes finding a particular print all the easier.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote