Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 09-29-2021, 07:54 PM   #31
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Pre-ordered.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 02:01 AM   #32
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

From what I remember, Koto's Fine Art line have always been slightly bigger than Bowens, although they blend well together.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 07:29 AM   #33
masterlei13
Birdman

the koto 1/6 fine arts and other lines are 11.5 on average as to bowens 10 inches. so we can expect hes on that height, magneto itself that is.

pre ordered!!
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 11:01 PM   #34
No1
The Avengers

Wow that's so tempting, this is really a good price, I mean 1/6 with 48cm with the price of many 1/10 statues of today.

Think about it, Magneto 1/10 from Iron Studios cost 250, this one is 1/6 for 380 and PCS 1/6 cost from 450 to 600
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #35
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I prefer Sideshow's Magneto comiquette, where the floating effectl was done so well using the cape. A highly underrated representation of the character. For those who missed out on that, this is a superb alternative
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #36
spriggan
The Spirit

I finally give in and pre-order it. I wonder when they will announce the Gambit one.
spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:37 PM   #37
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

I’m not feeling this one. The pose is a little redundant and I think his physique is too developed. It looks like Magneto just walked off the Mr. Olympia stage. It’s just not my style.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 12:56 PM   #38
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

This one is dope, but I already have three 1:6 Magneto statues, no need for another.

On another note, I don't see a thread for the Logan statue that Sosa sculpted? I been out of statue collecting for years so I'm not caught up on a lot of these statues. I want that Logan statue, but I want to see pics of the actual statue in hand. I seen the prototype pics, but the production pieces always seem to turn out different with these Sosa pieces. Hope that's something Koto fixed over the years.
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:32 PM   #39
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
On another note, I don't see a thread for the Logan statue that Sosa sculpted? I been out of statue collecting for years so I'm not caught up on a lot of these statues. I want that Logan statue, but I want to see pics of the actual statue in hand. I seen the prototype pics, but the production pieces always seem to turn out different with these Sosa pieces. Hope that's something Koto fixed over the years.
Is it licensed? If not, that’s why it doesn’t have a thread.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 09:25 PM   #40
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
This one is dope, but I already have three 1:6 Magneto statues, no need for another.

I guess you mean Weapon X. Here you go, buddy.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...ghlight=Weapon
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote