Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #601
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Hey brother Barb. Been a while bro. Hope all is well. Thought you were going to SDCC. What happened?

Got to agree with your assessment of this Joker PF. This a must buy for me. This is the Joker to own imo. My guess is we won't see it up for order until sometime in late September or early October since it isn't scheduled to ship until 2nd quarter of next year.
Yo, Brother Vipes!

Things are going alright with me. Had to abandon SDCC plans unfortunately. Just spent a crapload of money on a backpacking/canoeing trip in Yellowstone and I'm trying to save up money to buy some sea kayaks. I need to spend more time in nature in my never-ending search for a peaceful life.

Hope you are doing well also, my friend.

...and yeah, this piece is friggin' exquisite!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #602
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Lots of peace when you die... chaotic living ftw!
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:23 AM   #603
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Yo, Brother Vipes!

Things are going alright with me. Had to abandon SDCC plans unfortunately. Just spent a crapload of money on a backpacking/canoeing trip in Yellowstone and I'm trying to save up money to buy some sea kayaks. I need to spend more time in nature in my never-ending search for a peaceful life.

Glad you are doing well brother. Getting outside enjoying nature is always a good thing in my book. I bet Yellowstone was amazing. Never been myself but it's on my list. Always wondered how it compares to Yosemite which I have been to more times then I can count over the years. Too bad about about SDCC but there is always next year. We really need to get a group from this forum to go one year.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 AM   #604
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Yo, Brother Vipes!

I'll be going to Yosemite next week but I have always wanted to go to Yellowstone. I really got to head over there next year so I can see Old Faithful and the Super Volcano.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 AM   #605
Vracula
Jedi Order

yellowstone??isnt that where that yogi bear lives??wretched bear stole my lunch basket once!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:48 AM   #606
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylojiks View Post
Lots of peace when you die... chaotic living ftw!
I'm done with chaos. I want peace. PEACE, GODDAMIT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Glad you are doing well brother. Getting outside enjoying nature is always a good thing in my book. I bet Yellowstone was amazing. Never been myself but it's on my list. Always wondered how it compares to Yosemite which I have been to more times then I can count over the years. Too bad about about SDCC but there is always next year. We really need to get a group from this forum to go one year.
Yellowstone is incredible! That is, if you can get away from the annoying tourists that stop in the middle of the road to take a picture of an elk or buffalo. I worked there for a couple years and have been back many times since then to visit/backpack/flyfish/etc. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in nature and wildlife. It's the greatest flyfishing I've ever experienced.

I really want to see Yosemite. Two of my best friends have spent much time there, and from what I hear, it sounds pretty damn majestic.

I'd be in for hooking up at SDCC!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #607
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO SCUM View Post
I'll be going to Yosemite next week but I have always wanted to go to Yellowstone. I really got to head over there next year so I can see Old Faithful and the Super Volcano.
I used to work at Old Faithful and I've seen it erupt so many times, but could never get sick of it. Some folks aren't so impressed by it, and I just don't get those folks. Have a great time in Yosemite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
yellowstone??isnt that where that yogi bear lives??wretched bear stole my lunch basket once!
That's Jellystone and it's a "picanic" basket, brother!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #608
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Yo, Brother Vipes!

Brother Barb, glad to see your doing well!......nothing like nature to karm the Barbarian inside!
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #609
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Wonder how tall this is going to be that base looks to be 2 inches
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 AM   #610
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Brother Barb, glad to see your doing well!......nothing like nature to karm the Barbarian inside!
Too true, my brother! Great to read you, my friend.