Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #2201
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101son View Post
when you blow it up and put him in scale with the current x-men line it really puts in into perspective
Wow, such a big difference. I really hope he's the size on the far right, which would get me to pull the trigger.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:38 AM   #2202
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
People would feel better about the price at that increased size
True, but they measured the height with his hand from the top.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:47 AM   #2203
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
True, but they measured the height with his hand from the top.
Believe me, I know they ain't increasing the size of this. This one is probably already in production just like Thor was since it got released so fast.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #2204
supermetroid
Teen Titans

^So there's no chance they messed up? Just wondering, I wish they showed him live with a companion piece.

Edit: Well, it may be he just looks small from that angle. I measured my Rhino Com and he's only 18" tall(bent over) but still looks pretty massive. I will say I'd prefer the bigger boys to err on the side of bigger(Hulk, Juggs, The Thing, Rhino etc.). I think I'll still wait to see him side by side another companion piece before I order.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #2205
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Taking measurements from images provided, if he’s 27 inches from bottom of base to top of left hand, then top of his helmet to bottom of his boot measures only 82 percent of 27 inches. That would put juggernaut at little over 22 inches in height if he was standing upright.
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #2206
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Double
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:37 PM   #2207
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
Taking measurements from images provided, if he’s 27 inches from bottom of base to top of left hand, then top of his helmet to bottom of his boot measures only 82 percent of 27 inches. That would put juggernaut at little over 22 inches in height if he was standing upright.
So close to original Hulk PF size? And he was $400.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #2208
101son
Justice League

sooooo SS actually has his weight listed at 40 pounds !!!!
i'm curious if thats a typo or what because this is SUPER early to be releasing the weight IF its not already in production(as some have suggested)
but if actually 40lbs thats crazy heavy, shipping will be huge if thats the case
But on another note will please many of the ppl that were B$%ching about a potential eggshell casting
but any of you believe that will be the actual weight ??? makes me wonder where and how that weight will be distributed because I like many are concerned with potential leaning issues with this guy
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:04 PM   #2209
Danii99
Birdman

Quote:
i'm curious if thats a typo or what because this is SUPER early to be releasing the weight IF its not already in production(as some have suggested)
but if actually 40lbs thats crazy heavy, shipping will be huge if thats the case
But on another note will please many of the ppl that were B$%ching about a potential eggshell casting
but any of you believe that will be the actual weight ??? makes me wonder where and how that weight will be distributed because I like many are concerned with potential leaning issues with this guy
The Dimensional Weight Is What Matters For Shipping
Danii99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:09 PM   #2210
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
The base on this one will be very heavy to counterbalance the forward leaning pose. I wouldn’t necessarily assume that Juggs himself will be heavy.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote