Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #81
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Barb maybe you should slow down mate.I don't have anything on order for the rest of the year.just Kratos flex payed.I got all these statues and no room to display.sucks!
Yeah, I think that's the absolute only option, brother. I am about to pay off Thanos/Missy Death and have another payment on the CS Moore Angelus. The SS Daredevil is a must also, but I am going to have to cancel many pre-orders for certain.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #82
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by le Gardien View Post
He's small!!
Not higher than a bust ? ....
I can't remember the scale, somewhere around 1/7 to 1/9 I think? Maybe someone can clarify?

Travis and Barbarian I hope things turn around for you. I had to switch jobs a couple of years ago and I was nervous as hell. I am past 40 and have 5 kids to feed.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #83
ReelArt Studios
Producer
Producer

The DMtW statue is 1/9th scale and those two monster busts are not small. As a producer it still gets me how obsessed Americans are with size. Not a knock on "us". Just kinda funny. And more of a guy thing than a woman thing too. LOL

I wish everything could be 1/6th scale but then costs would be out the window. So we try our best to hit a happy medium. As it is our profit margins and I know for a fact the other producers' profit margins are not what they were even two years ago.

Yes...we are all hurting and it saddens me to hear you guys are as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I can't remember the scale, somewhere around 1/7 to 1/9 I think? Maybe someone can clarify?

Travis and Barbarian I hope things turn around for you. I had to switch jobs a couple of years ago and I was nervous as hell. I am past 40 and have 5 kids to feed.
ReelArt Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #84
MinisterOfFire
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I thought the scale was just fine. Much larger than Moonmaid (which I like also). Keep up the good work.
MinisterOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #85
ReelArt Studios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinisterOfFire View Post
I thought the scale was just fine. Much larger than Moonmaid (which I like also). Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Moonmaid was a project we took over from another producer at Tim Bruckner's request when the producer backed out with the statue at the factory.It matches the Ghoul Queen which the other producer did complete.
ReelArt Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:57 PM   #86
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I love all the Reelart stuff, regardless of scale. I thnk all of the scales are just fine and what I like best about them is they include all of the characters in the paintings.

Especially for the Drac vs Wolfman statue the scale doesn't seem small when you see it in person, and those Paquet monster busts are tall, that monster bust is almost 9" tall.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #87
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:

Holy smokes! 5 kids! That's more than a handful, brother. Thanks a bunch for the well wishing.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #88
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

anyone have in-hand pic of this statue? I can't find them anywhere
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #89
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

Here is mine, I posted it earlier but you must have missed it. My photography stinks. I think there are some others "in hand" earlier in this thread too.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #90
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Here is mine, I posted it earlier but you must have missed it. My photography stinks. I think there are some others "in hand" earlier in this thread too.
Thanks for the pic, I did infact see that one. I am suprised other members haven't posted pics of their statue.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote