Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: What action do you SS to do since demithyle LSF is sold out?
Make a PF of him 31 20.53%
Make a Variant 16 10.60%
Increase the ES and produce more of it 19 12.58%
Do nothing and not other complete the whole COTD collection? 85 56.29%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2014, 12:24 PM   #21
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Snooze you lose....bottom line!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #22
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
I'm apparently one of the few (at least the only one telling ) that want to see him redone in 1/4th scale (PF). I personally absolutely hate scale discrepancies... I loved the Reaper when I first saw him and if he'd been 1/4th scale, I would have bought him (if my other half would have agreed anyhow.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time that a character gets redone in different scales but it would be the first time people crying hell about it? That's just plain weird to me
it wouldn't be that much smaller if it were in "scale" with the others. His base is kinda tall. Snooze you lose.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:44 PM   #23
Vallos
Jubilee

I believe Mortighull is the reaper now and similar enough to Demythile that should satiate any thirst for the old General.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:46 PM   #24
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
I'm apparently one of the few (at least the only one telling ) that want to see him redone in 1/4th scale (PF). I personally absolutely hate scale discrepancies... I loved the Reaper when I first saw him and if he'd been 1/4th scale, I would have bought him (if my other half would have agreed anyhow.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time that a character gets redone in different scales but it would be the first time people crying hell about it? That's just plain weird to me
Why would Demithyle's scale bother you? It is a fantasy realm where ghouls of all sizes exist. Because of that, I never see him out of scale, just one hell of a big Reaper!
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:12 PM   #25
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
I believe Mortighull is the reaper now and similar enough to Demythile that should satiate any thirst for the old General.
I thought I would feel the same, but ironically I want him even more now. Not that I will be getting all of them, I just think he's still the best of the line
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:53 PM   #26
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Nothing, as other's said You Snooze you lose.

And besides that's why SS made Mortighull he the new Risen Death General to replace the original DG.
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:59 PM   #27
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGabriel View Post
Nothing, as other's said You Snooze you lose.

And besides that's why SS made Mortighull he the new Risen Death General to replace the original DG.
So you still getting one?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:31 PM   #28
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
My other point I need to make is, if you didn't buy it in the first place, you were not that interested in the piece.

Now that the COTD is a big thing, you are going back to just complete it. That just seems like buying it for the sake of buying it, not because you care about the piece. But people are free to throw their money at whatever they want.
this i do not agree whit. for some people could have not afforded it at the time but still wanted it. and figured it was an open ES like the other LSF's that it came out with at the time. and yes, it is categorized as a LSF..
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...ectibles-7213/

but then those people missed out due to SS dropping an actual ES on the piece of 300. and then, only then did it sell out for it wasn't selling before due to the open ES.
so to say that some were not that very interested in picking it up in the first place would be false.

and your second half of your comment can be said for the QOTD and RedDeath. and the rest of the COTD for some who want the entire collection.

and can understand why some dont want to have them make more. but i can understand why some would.

it doent matter to me either way. but i voted yes to have them increase the ES for the ones who didn't get it but wanted to.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #29
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Edit
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #30
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Why would Demithyle's scale bother you? It is a fantasy realm where ghouls of all sizes exist. Because of that, I never see him out of scale, just one hell of a big Reaper!
Scale isn't real big deal to me either but I do think its weird they just didn't do him in 1/4th scale but oh well!
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote