Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-24-2019, 04:48 PM   #131
drskull
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
If you haven't done so yet I'd contact the store you ordered it from and see what they say and why the hold up. I would then contact F4F and explain the situation and see if what they say matches. They will tell you if Turkey got their shipments.

Me personally what I've gathered from their live shows and constant weekly emails/blogs is how they release statues goes UK first, territories around UK are next, US Canada & Mexico (farthest) are last. They do have a shipping schedule on their website. Even if a statue is delayed by a month or two the first batches for said territory still go out first. As of now it looks like all batches for Alucard have been released going by their schedule as there's nothing posted going forward. Exclude the Samus Varia Suit delays in this assumption, there's a whole lot going on with that statue and a few times I've received statues from them early.

There are also US dealers such as Secret Compass and BBTS that have gotten their Regular batches in. SC still has them for sale, BBTS sold out and removed the page. Let us know what's going on when you have some info.
I buy from a store in Belgium. Never ever from Turkey, the collectible stores here are crooks with ridiculous profit margins, minimum 200 euros more.

Did a quick research on internet. all stores in EU lists it as a pre-order and still waiting for arrival. I'll cross check with f4f and the store as you said.
drskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:17 PM   #132
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Here's F4F's shipping schedule if you need it as a reference.

https://trello.com/b/lICmHnrn/first-...-the-warehouse
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #133
drskull
Frackin!

Quote:
Here's F4F's shipping schedule if you need it as a reference.

https://trello.com/b/lICmHnrn/first-...-the-warehouse
f4f advised me to contact distributor through store. store said no updates from the distributor. so I wait some more I think. no harm in waiting :/ I remember crash and solid snake regulars hitting retail stores much faster.

I'll be in Belgium next week, I might pay the store a visit.

"where's my alucard? don't you ever call jean-claude van damme for help, he can't help you! " *nerdrage
drskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:59 PM   #134
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Finally picked up Alucard and i think he's just great.

Details paints etc are all very fine and very well done, Crissaegrim is done so well, a great design for F4F to come up with, i think they nailed it!

The shield is pretty redundant but actually looks better than i though it would but i still think the shield should have been its own piece on a base or something else like a familiar should have been offered.

Overall i can see why people like the Gantaku one but after allt he problems I've seen and heard with that i'm more than happy with the F4F piece, a solid, well made and well painted piece all round!

DeadGhostKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 04:00 PM   #135
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Old 03-30-2020, 04:00 PM   #136
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Old 04-01-2020, 10:27 AM   #137
eternalblue02

He looks great Dead. You got some nice lighting on him to bring out his colors. Funny enough I grabbed my 4th or 5th Gantaku Alucard using some SS points and it still came with all the issues the other ones have had. Disappointing...
Old 04-01-2020, 10:30 AM   #138
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
He looks great Dead. You got some nice lighting on him to bring out his colors. Funny enough I grabbed my 4th or 5th Gantaku Alucard using some SS points and it still came with all the issues the other ones have had. Disappointing...
Thanks man!

That was the defining factor for me, i saw all you guys having so many issues and it just wasn't worth the risk.

F4F did a great job and he's a good size, details are great as is paint, swap outs are really well done...just done really well.

I got this for £320 brand new and i'm over the moon with him and can't wait to pair him with Richter.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:38 PM   #139
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I chose to display mine with the shield, love the presence of it.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #140
eternalblue02

F4F did a really great job I can't wait to get Dracula and so happy they're doing Death. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever see Death and I hope it's the concept art/intro meeting design from SOTN not the sprite from his fight.