Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 10-08-2019, 04:19 PM   #151
heypaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey golem, I don't want to get your hopes up, but I was able to call a random store that still had it in stock and they were willing to charge my card over the phone and ship it to me for $4.99. Seems dependent on the store, because the first store I called denied me outright, but the second was happy to do it.

I tested some zip codes like 10001 and 90210 and there are still quite a few stores that have it. Worth a shot if you don't mind trying a calling a few until you get one that's open to the idea.
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:10 AM   #152
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypaul View Post
Hey golem, I don't want to get your hopes up, but I was able to call a random store that still had it in stock and they were willing to charge my card over the phone and ship it to me for $4.99. Seems dependent on the store, because the first store I called denied me outright, but the second was happy to do it.

I tested some zip codes like 10001 and 90210 and there are still quite a few stores that have it. Worth a shot if you don't mind trying a calling a few until you get one that's open to the idea.
I'll give it a shot, it's worked in the past for books.
golem216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:30 PM   #153
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golem216 View Post
I'll give it a shot, it's worked in the past for books.
no luck, one store in new york just went out of stock, called store in CA and AZ, shows inventory but none to be found.

Long gone I think.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:54 PM   #154
golem216
Frackin!

I forgot to post yesterday, but clearance dropped to $2 now. Picked up Black Panther and the Praetorian Guard set.
Old 10-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #155
heypaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golem216 View Post
I forgot to post yesterday, but clearance dropped to $2 now. Picked up Black Panther and the Praetorian Guard set.
Damn, I was expecting another week of 75% off, based on how the last sale went, so wasn't checking too diligently. My stores are all cleaned out, but thanks for the heads up.

You seem to have pretty good luck with your stores' inventories lasting until the $2 drop. After I moved to Texas, people go nuts and buy everything by the time it hits 75%.
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote