Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 05:25 AM   #2671
chipbutty55
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Masbrata View Post
hello guys, I've just bought XM Medusa & XM Jean Grey. When I want register the product, it's already registered, is there XM studios email for asking to move the ownership? Thx
I think I'm right in saying that you have to get the owner who the statue is currently registered to, to transfer ownership over to you.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #2672
Kerry Masbrata
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
I think I'm right in saying that you have to get the owner who the statue is currently registered to, to transfer ownership over to you.
dont know who is the owner, so i need to ask XM who is the owner & XM contact the owner to transfer ownership.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #2673
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Bryan, I'm not sure if you have time to visit us at SF anymore with all this booming business, but I'm just sayin -- if the DC line is going to make a 1:6 scale Ivy, a pose like the artwork attached below would be very nice. You can cover Ivy up more if you want, but I like the pose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Masbrata View Post
dont know who is the owner, so i need to ask XM who is the owner & XM contact the owner to transfer ownership.
Who did you buy the piece from? I bet they are the original owner. Message them through the avenue you purchased it and tell them to transfer the info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stevens_Ivy.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	113368  
Old 05-28-2018, 07:24 AM   #2674
Spongebob
Frackin!

Hi XM Studio and fellow statue collectors,

I have some questions about samurai batman on a horse.

If he gets a robot horse would there be armour plating like the real horse, on the places where its gone on the robot horses upper legs. I kind it feel its a bit chunky/not flowing with the rest of the horse (head and neck region).

What size will it be if you would roughly compare it with other statues?

What price range will it be roughly compared to other statues (like samurai Catwomen)?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Spongebob; 08-25-2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: I found my answers already
Old 06-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #2675
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Could someone let me know where there is no "Star Wars" in the retailers list on XM Studios official website ?

We can see Marvel, DC, Transformers, Alien/Predator, Power Rangers etc... but no Star Wars.

Here is the link :

https://www.xm-studios.com/pages/retailers.aspx

After all awesome statues they made so far, I could not imagine they do not have the licence.
That would be so sad.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #2676
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I would like an explanation on the current price hike for these X-men pieces. Mystique, IceMan, and Professor X specifically. He’s a very small statue. The bases for all your current statues are getting smaller but why is the price going up when it’s not warranted?
Old 06-08-2018, 03:44 AM   #2677
Joel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybertronianGuy View Post
Well, if the problem is that it will create extra cost, including the hologram arm with other Transformer will increase the cost significantly for the people that want just that arm, no?

Idk if it's possible, but maybe you can actually have this as an optional add-on that the customer can chose or not? Or sell it like a separate piece altogether? I would buy it.

Also, I would rather have one right arm with his cannon and the hologram arm, than 2 right arms with different cannon positions. Not sure about others here, but you could ask here, in facebook, and other places.

I would love to have that hologram arm, but I don't have enough to pay for a 2nd statue just for the arm.
Also, if someone will purchase just Starscream for instance and he comes with an Optimus Prime arm... what he will do with it, you know? I see it kind of awkward.

Best regards
Old 06-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #2678
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

To XM:

I only ask if you've ever had a conversation with CD Projekt Red? There is so much potential with CyberPunk 2077! The style, the color, the complexity and opportunities for CyberPunk bases are amazing!
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8

I figure if one were to start the conversation soon perhaps we don't have to wait 4 years after the game comes out to see statues... (ie Prime 1... The Witcher 3 came out in early 2015)

Thank you!
Old 06-21-2018, 07:32 AM   #2679
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Hi Bryan!

With the new 1/7 line coming, (soon I hope, that Juggernaut looks AMAZING!!!!!!!), does that mean that the 1/6 HX line is now canceled? I hope not, I would still love to get that beautiful Falcon!

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2018, 11:14 AM   #2680
Spongebob
Frackin!

Hello Xm Studio,

Is it possible to add small stand(s) for the extra portraits of statues, so its possible to display them.

Thanks
Closed Thread