Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-21-2018, 12:34 AM   #281
Conehead
Luke Cage

Nice work SS just seen some of my favorite comic creators giving the Rebel Terminator some love on social media...Wow!!
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:51 AM   #282
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Ahh yes. What am I talking about? I guess that's why I posted a comment addressed to you the Lemming Shopper and another for everyone else. Your wisdom precludes you from common sense and I have no interest in fixing that.

So let's evaluate my original statement. My point was incentive. No mention of it required to be a low or other edition size. What seems to lose Silas Loki in this individuals limited grasp of facts, is the point that there is no risk for me to wait. No edition size. If an edition size is posted, I know that if there is X amount of statues, and X amount of people buy, all gone. But if it's TBD, no risk in waiting and all reward as it wont sell out until a defined edition size. But again, march on to your wisdom and calling others newbies. It will continue to serve you well.

If someone is not smart, do they know they are not smart?
Yes, I'm clearly retarded.....what was I thinking? I should seek help for my, now diagnosed condition, the Lemming Shopper.

I clearly didn't see those "facts" you're alluding to. However, you asked the world to define your incentives. I did, in the most obvious way - your desire to own the statue. However, that is not enough for you, as you've linked your purchase decision to other factors, that right now, you can not assign a magnitude - Edition Size.

So, in asking the question, you also provided your own answer. No Edition Size, no incentive, therefore no "need" for you to Pre Order.

So, what was the point of your original post? You already knew the answer, clearly, so - unless you're the type of guy which needs to share your internal musings with the world to seek validation (which really wouldn't surprise me)...or, you're "manufacturing" a drama (your quandary to PO or not to PO) to generate discussion of a point that has been done to death.

Have a great day!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:28 AM   #283
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Yes, I'm clearly retarded.....what was I thinking? I should seek help for my, now diagnosed condition, the Lemming Shopper.

I clearly didn't see those "facts" you're alluding to. However, you asked the world to define your incentives. I did, in the most obvious way - your desire to own the statue. However, that is not enough for you, as you've linked your purchase decision to other factors, that right now, you can not assign a magnitude - Edition Size.

So, in asking the question, you also provided your own answer. No Edition Size, no incentive, therefore no "need" for you to Pre Order.

So, what was the point of your original post? You already knew the answer, clearly, so - unless you're the type of guy which needs to share your internal musings with the world to seek validation (which really wouldn't surprise me)...or, you're "manufacturing" a drama (your quandary to PO or not to PO) to generate discussion of a point that has been done to death.

Have a great day!

So...you picking up the Rebel PF? I think I'm gonna wait.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:30 AM   #284
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Nice work SS just seen some of my favorite comic creators giving the Rebel Terminator some love on social media...Wow!!
I really think this one will surprise people when it comes out. Was this from twitter?
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #285
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I really think this one will surprise people when it comes out. Was this from twitter?
yeah I agree,yup twitter
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:23 PM   #286
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

So I guess all PFF are going to run around 600 now? That sucks.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #287
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrysis View Post
So I guess all PFF are going to run around 600 now? That sucks.
Until next month when they are all $700.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:52 PM   #288
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Until next month when they are all $700.
Yeah, it sucks. I usually collect Star Wars and DC but I have some fringe stuff like Lady Death and Vampirella. I would consider this for $450-499.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:05 PM   #289
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrysis View Post
Yeah, it sucks. I usually collect Star Wars and DC but I have some fringe stuff like Lady Death and Vampirella. I would consider this for $450-499.
No, just stay with SW & DC.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #290
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post

Have a great day!
For someone who "claims" to hate drama, you sure do talk a lot and end up saying nothing.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote