Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-22-2019, 05:55 AM   #21
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Enjoying it thus far...and I wouldn't argue against 1:4 Starlight or Queen Maeve.
I'd buy those
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:14 AM   #22
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Yep, I would buy pretty much all of those!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:09 PM   #23
off
The X-Men

Homelander is the best.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:10 PM   #24
MrYac
Hercules

i know this thread hasn't seen any action in a while, but just finished season 3 and the ending pissed me off so much i had to vent. what a bunch of idiotic decisions there at the end, Solider Boy got screwed!
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:16 PM   #25
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I just started watching this last night! I dismissed it for years, obviously. Definitely like it so far, but I'm only up to S1E6. So I guess I'll steer clear of the thread until I finish...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 06:01 PM   #26
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Great show, and I loved this season. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been active lately, but there are so many things to watch these days.
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 06:08 PM   #27
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I absolutely loved season 3 and can't wait for season 4!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 06:23 PM   #28
MrYac
Hercules

you guys really thought that horrible twist at the end was good? SB pushes the little brat who just lasered him, and that all of a sudden makes Homelander not an issue to them? moronic on every conceivable level. i see almost no world where Butcher doesn't go "oy ----, i'm gettin the kid outta here" and SB says anything other than "do whatever you want with the little brat" and goes back to whopping Homie. but no, let's all team up on the guy who's helping us and while obviously flawed way more of a reasonable human being than our actual target.
Old 07-10-2022, 08:14 PM   #29
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
you guys really thought that horrible twist at the end was good? SB pushes the little brat who just lasered him, and that all of a sudden makes Homelander not an issue to them? moronic on every conceivable level. i see almost no world where Butcher doesn't go "oy ----, i'm gettin the kid outta here" and SB says anything other than "do whatever you want with the little brat" and goes back to whopping Homie. but no, let's all team up on the guy who's helping us and while obviously flawed way more of a reasonable human being than our actual target.
What do you expect from a show that used Season 2 and 3 to attack half of the country? I watch shows like this to get away from that, but nope. They've clearly run out of ideas for the show. Should have stuck to the stories from the comics.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 08:59 PM   #30
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
What do you expect from a show that used Season 2 and 3 to attack half of the country? I watch shows like this to get away from that, but nope. They've clearly run out of ideas for the show. Should have stuck to the stories from the comics.
i didn't really get that from season 2, despite the Nazi stuff it still didn't seem quite as in your face as MM thinking everything was about race this season, like what exactly did Solider Boy ever do to make him a "racist piece of ----" as he declared as he gassed him? i did overall enjoy the season, the ending just was so stupid and disappointing to me.