Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-26-2022, 07:31 PM   #291
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Wish PCS would of also included this portrait. One day, hopefully Prime 1 does it, this PCS is great (portrait) but it's the same thing as Sideshows'. PCS, how bout offering it up on your website like Prime 1 does? I'm down for one.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 07:54 PM   #292
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebove View Post
mine came in yesterday, my first statue…
Welcome to the club, bud
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 10:59 PM   #293
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Looks pretty cool. It's on my radar.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 06:47 PM   #294
VILE GUILE

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
I guess I'm a bit bias because I love this character and there are not a lot of statues with that presence out there, then again if you love Street Fighter you would have the same opinion.... Pumpkinhead editon size is 1000 (400 exclusive and 600 collectors edition) so I guess you have time

Cheers
I thought about it for a few days and pulled the trigger on him today. I remember how stoked I was when I first heard rumors of it being in the works by PCS. I wasn't going to pass on it over the base paint not being done the best. I may repaint the mud myself, if it's really bothering me?

Luckily through Sideshow, I was able to still go on a 3 month payment plan for $375 a month, so I'll have him in November! I saw he sold-out on BBTS today & that got me moving on him faster. He's going to fit right in with my Alien & Predator statue's!
Old 08-31-2022, 07:36 PM   #295
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
I thought about it for a few days and pulled the trigger on him today. I remember how stoked I was when I first heard rumors of it being in the works by PCS. I wasn't going to pass on it over the base paint not being done the best. I may repaint the mud myself, if it's really bothering me?

Luckily through Sideshow, I was able to still go on a 3 month payment plan for $375 a month, so I'll have him in November! I saw he sold-out on BBTS today & that got me moving on him faster. He's going to fit right in with my Alien & Predator statue's!
I pulled the trigger yesterday too. Didn't want to check one day to see low stock warning or even worse a waitlist on the ex. Supposed to arrive by tomorrow so that's pretty quick shipping to Canada.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:01 PM   #296
VILE GUILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
I pulled the trigger yesterday too. Didn't want to check one day to see low stock warning or even worse a waitlist on the ex. Supposed to arrive by tomorrow so that's pretty quick shipping to Canada.
Hey, right on man! Damn that's super fast shipping for you! Yeah, it's such a wicked sculpt, I couldn't skip getting him either. From what I've seen so far, the packaging is pretty stellar so there shouldn't be any worries on broken parts. Let us know how you like it in hand!
Old 08-31-2022, 09:34 PM   #297
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Wish PCS would of also included this portrait. One day, hopefully Prime 1 does it, this PCS is great (portrait) but it's the same thing as Sideshows'. PCS, how bout offering it up on your website like Prime 1 does? I'm down for one.
your photo? is that your gear in the background?

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:34 AM   #298
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

No, got the pic. from Ebay. Don't play but do have a Fender "SRV" signature strat. from 2004.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 09:29 AM   #299
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
No, got the pic. from Ebay. Don't play but do have a Fender "SRV" signature strat. from 2004.
pretty serious guitar there dude. I play but i have all entry level cheapo guitars. They are like Kotobukiya Fine Art equivalents in the guitars world. I know my personality with this statue stuff. I say in the shallow end of the pool and try to find the best bang for the buck with my guitar gear. These days it's really crazy the type of guitar & amps that can be purchased for around $250-$300.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 09:56 PM   #300
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Arrived. Two day shipping to Canada. CrAzy.

Stunning piece overall. Hands down PCS' most impressive to date from the horror perspective. Massive size and weight, this has to be one of the largest 1:4 scales out there. Definitely going to become a centerpiece of my collection.

Only issue I have is the tail does not go all the way in on mine. Probably at least 1/8 of an inch gap. I could sand it but shouldn't have to for the price. Will see what they say about either a replacement tail or some money back.

The pic I posted is weak sauce compared to what others have been putting up. Thanks to them you already know how good this looks. For some reason this is the only pic I have that doesn't rotate when uploaded.

Keep away from Pumpkinhead, Unless you're tired of living, without this most amazing statue in your collection.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220901_154758.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	395.7 KB
ID:	153369  
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote