Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-02-2022, 09:24 AM   #301
sogonoraa
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi V8Falcon,
Sent you a pm.
Thanks
sogonoraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 05:35 PM   #302
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Arrived. Two day shipping to Canada. CrAzy.

Stunning piece overall. Hands down PCS' most impressive to date from the horror perspective. Massive size and weight, this has to be one of the largest 1:4 scales out there. Definitely going to become a centerpiece of my collection.

Only issue I have is the tail does not go all the way in on mine. Probably at least 1/8 of an inch gap. I could sand it but shouldn't have to for the price. Will see what they say about either a replacement tail or some money back.

The pic I posted is weak sauce compared to what others have been putting up. Thanks to them you already know how good this looks. For some reason this is the only pic I have that doesn't rotate when uploaded.

Keep away from Pumpkinhead, Unless you're tired of living, without this most amazing statue in your collection.
Looks real cool man! Weird look though without a tail, let me tail you what. I know having to sand pegs down all to well myself. Had to just sand my P1 Big Chap foot peg inorder to get it to fit in the base flush no that long ago. Hopefully mine fits in better minimizing the seam? Glad you're digging it besides that though!
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 07:38 PM   #303
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post

Looks real cool man! Weird look though without a tail, let me tail you what. I know having to sand pegs down all to well myself. Had to just sand my P1 Big Chap foot peg inorder to get it to fit in the base flush no that long ago. Hopefully mine fits in better minimizing the seam? Glad you're digging it besides that though!
Thanks! Yeah, no regrets. The peg issue is a pretty simple if only time consuming fix to sand and then paint to be completely thorough but I'd rather do that than have to fix a break. I already contacted Sideshow and with photos they may either send a replacement piece or full exchange. In my mind the odds are 50/50 of getting another tail like that though if each piece is uniquely fitted to their parts. Worst case I will have a little sanding to do and have an extra tail should I or somebody else down the road need one.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 05:07 PM   #304
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220904_170224.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	153474

I just got mine in looks fantastic. The base could have used some different paint apps, but he and the grass look fantastic.
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 03:52 AM   #305
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
pretty serious guitar there dude. I play but i have all entry level cheapo guitars. They are like Kotobukiya Fine Art equivalents in the guitars world. I know my personality with this statue stuff. I say in the shallow end of the pool and try to find the best bang for the buck with my guitar gear. These days it's really crazy the type of guitar & amps that can be purchased for around $250-$300.
Thanks Shogun, yeah it's cool guitar. Funny about the comparison of entry level gear to Kotobukiya. I do remember walking around Guitar Center for HOURS and hours just looking at all the stuff, a toy store for musicians, great stuff. Alot of us statue freaks also guitar freaks, weird, what is it left or right side dominant (the brain) something like that? Rock on Shogun.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:42 AM   #306
VILE GUILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat Phoenix View Post
Attachment 153474

I just got mine in looks fantastic. The base could have used some different paint apps, but he and the grass look fantastic.
Cool, did your tail go in all the way? Just trying to gauge my luck when I receive my in Nov.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:59 PM   #307
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

So for mine with the tail issue. They got back to me after sending the photos. Offering a full replacement all costs covered. Or send back for full refund. Or $180 reimbursement (gift card). What would y'all do? Not looking for return/refund but seems a bit of a waste if they destroy it all for a slightly oversized peg insert? Also I have to send the original back first so what happens if the replacement arrives with another issue? Seems like a gamble.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 02:37 PM   #308
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Thanks Shogun, yeah it's cool guitar. Funny about the comparison of entry level gear to Kotobukiya. I do remember walking around Guitar Center for HOURS and hours just looking at all the stuff, a toy store for musicians, great stuff. Alot of us statue freaks also guitar freaks, weird, what is it left or right side dominant (the brain) something like that? Rock on Shogun.
i don't know about the brain hemispheres and what does what, i heard about that. Im convinced music is something much greater than we think it is. on the surface it's notes and beats that are strung together to make a melody, that make up a song, but i really think its one of the KEY to the universe, along with love and other things.

on that note, i'm going to see RAMMSTEIN tonight in the rain. I've waited years for this show its gonna be epic to see if in the rain. Their stage stage setup for this tour is something out of a BLOCKBUSTER Sci-Fi film. I can't wait. has a real Mad Max Fury Road feel with a mix of cold dark hard sci-fi.

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 03:46 PM   #309
VILE GUILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
So for mine with the tail issue. They got back to me after sending the photos. Offering a full replacement all costs covered. Or send back for full refund. Or $180 reimbursement (gift card). What would y'all do? Not looking for return/refund but seems a bit of a waste if they destroy it all for a slightly oversized peg insert? Also I have to send the original back first so what happens if the replacement arrives with another issue? Seems like a gamble.
You should be able to just send it back so they can insert a replacement extra tail that fits it correctly and destroy the tail only. If they have no luck with that, then send a replacement statue. It does seem like such a shame.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:07 AM   #310
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Cool, did your tail go in all the way? Just trying to gauge my luck when I receive my in Nov.
It did looks great
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote