Thanks Val!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Freakin killer Darrin.
Thanks Warhead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
My print was on the bottom of the box.

Ironically, of the three prints I received so far (DD III, Virgin, and Barbarian), it was in the best condition.
I think mine was on top but had a little crease but I never cared about the print anyway. I would be fine without it at all, but as long as I have it I might as well make use of it. It is certainly more vibrant colored than my larger print that I got from Ellie 34 years ago, maybe it is faded over the years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Holy crap at the size difference to the Moore piece !
I know! I was surprised at how much difference there was too.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #522
shedman
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Glad you like it Darrin, Amber (my daughter) came over and helped set mine up also.She put first dibs on it when I go so I guess my son is out of luck with this one. We shot some pool drank a few beers and just kept looking at this statue.God I love the job ARH did on this one.No complaints from me, it's just perfect.
shedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:28 PM   #523
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedman View Post
Glad you like it Darrin, Amber (my daughter) came over and helped set mine up also.She put first dibs on it when I go so I guess my son is out of luck with this one. We shot some pool drank a few beers and just kept looking at this statue.God I love the job ARH did on this one.No complaints from me, it's just perfect.
Now that's a damn nice night Shed...
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #524
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedman View Post
I think it might be the best $75 I ever spent......
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:25 PM   #525
shedman
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Pray she never finds out
shedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:49 AM   #526
Rokdweller
Birdman

Many thanks for the pictures and information on this exceptional piece. I was so stoked when ARH announced 1/4 scale Frazetta pieces. I feel bad for them that sales just did not meet expectations. Honestly I was shocked to see the EX Leonidas and Achilles sell out so quickly while Barbarian EX lingered. I am so grateful to have the 1/4 Frazetta pieces that ARH did produce. Huge congrats to all who ordered this. For my money these are THE definitive Frazetta statues. No intent to slight Bowen but IMHO only 1/4 scale can provide the presence these works of art deserve. A huge shout-out to ARH and Ahren for making this phenomenal statue a reality!! To the group of 80 collectors who bought this... we have ourselves a real jem. ENJOY, mine will never leave my collection!
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:28 AM   #527
actionjackson83
Midnighter

damn thanks for the pics, i can't wait to get mine in been looking forward to this one for awhile.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:18 AM   #528
Marcel54
Hellboy

This statue looks amazing. Congrats to all. I am still waiting for my shipping info on my Solo. I hope it will arrive soon. He will look killer beside my Conan the Sacrifice!!
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:15 AM   #529
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
Many thanks for the pictures and information on this exceptional piece. I was so stoked when ARH announced 1/4 scale Frazetta pieces. I feel bad for them that sales just did not meet expectations. Honestly I was shocked to see the EX Leonidas and Achilles sell out so quickly while Barbarian EX lingered. I am so grateful to have the 1/4 Frazetta pieces that ARH did produce. Huge congrats to all who ordered this. For my money these are THE definitive Frazetta statues. No intent to slight Bowen but IMHO only 1/4 scale can provide the presence these works of art deserve. A huge shout-out to ARH and Ahren for making this phenomenal statue a reality!! To the group of 80 collectors who bought this... we have ourselves a real jem. ENJOY, mine will never leave my collection!
I think the sales there just came down to price.
Leonidas and Achilles were $400.
Frazetta Barbarian was $800
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 05:44 AM   #530
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So I'm curious... How much does the significant others out there believe this piece cost! Lol!

"Oh hi honey. What? Yes... Umm it's a new statue. Oh... Yeah, it's pretty big. What? How much was it? Well... Umm..."

Mine has stopped asking how much they cost... I just say they charge me a monthly fee and I pay them off a little each month. Which is true... Except for the barbarian... But I don't think she would even conceive that it could cost $800. At least I'm hoping not!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote