Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-18-2015, 07:46 AM   #211
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Yeah I haven't gotten a tracking yet either, so it'll probably just show up :P GH does that too, wish they'd give you the tracking number as I usually have it redirected to a store for pickup.
You can email F4F and they'll give you a tracking number. Also if you sign up for FedEx delivery manager they'll email you the tracking number the day F4F ships it.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #212
dao2
Cyclops

I would but I remember the last time I asked and got one it said the shipper had requested that I don't have the option to redirect it too :P Worth trying again though I guess.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #213
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Got my shipping notice this morning. I expect it'll be cutting it close to get her by Christmas. Oh well, just happy to get one.

I emailed them back to get the tracking number so I can make sure I'm around. I also really wish F4F/GH would figure out how to include that info ahead of time.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:04 PM   #214
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

So, I finally received my statue yesterday after a very long wait. Unfortunately it's a lemon. Mine has:

1. Paint chips
2. Dripping resin
3. A broken arm canon led light
4. Two paint spots on the base
5. Paint on the inside of the helmet that shows through when the leds are turned on.

Normally I would be okay with something like a spot of paint on the base, but there are far too many issues with this one.

Other than that, the statue does have a lot of presence. I hope my eventual replacement isn't plagued with issues.

LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #215
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Sorry to see that, Lionheart.

With so many issues, I imagine you'll have no problem getting a replacement. Hope they get it sorted out for you quickly.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:26 PM   #216
dfchang
The Riddler

Mine doesn't have the paint issues above although I haven't looked at it super close. Overall it's a gorgeous 1/4 scale representation of Samus which we don't have a lot of in the market. And it lights up which is a bonus.

There are definitely QC issues with this piece however. On mine the left foot had a lot of thick resin flash that prevented it from seating all the way down. Because of this I was unable to make contact with the electrode in the base and the statue wouldn't light up. I had to dremel the excess resin down so it would seat down enough to make the connection.

Not a lot of work but annoying that the factory didn't even bother to check things like that . . .
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:56 PM   #217
dao2
Cyclops

Hope mine comes perfect >< and I really hope they continue with more 1/4 suits. Very disappointed if they don't ><
Old 12-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #218
BurningRage
Inhumans

They said they are making the Varia Suit. They sold 1,000 ex of a variant suit so I think it was a success for them. The 1/4 Ganondorf didn't sell that fast.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:31 PM   #219
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
They said they are making the Varia Suit. They sold 1,000 ex of a variant suit so I think it was a success for them. The 1/4 Ganondorf didn't sell that fast.
Cause the price was huge and the way they chose the ES was stupid :|

And of course it'll sell ;p Doesn't meant they'll do it though
Old 12-20-2015, 07:44 PM   #220
supermetroid
Teen Titans

They'll do so many obscure suits/versions until they get to what most people want lol. Varia suit ftw!
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote